Perspective

Vince R.

Coaching- It's hard to pin point why Nebraska has a hard time getting up every week. Beck called a terrible first half but it got better as the game went on. Our staff does a terrible job of managing their roster. The fab 3 need to be getting 20 carries or be in 20 snaps a game. Rex is completely worn out and our staff is stubborn. Diamond Formation works coaches... use it. Our Wr's were a complete mismatch for Northwestern and they figured that out way too late. Defensively, they were simply gassed. Yes, they did not respond after the touchdown that put us only down by 3 but I don't think they played terrible considering NW can play. Raymond ruined Evans. I'm not calling for Bo's head but these kind of games are starting to creep in the minds of fans and it won't be forgotten. Besides, a game or two out of the last few years, this team hasn't been flat out beaten but they always makes sure to play themselves as well. For a staff that only knows the words techniques, fundamentals, and focus they lack those three the most. Yet, there is still youth and inexperience all over this roster. The only question is, when are we going to put it all on the field at once? This is going to be Pelini's knock if you will. Recruiting is going to be vital in the next year or two. I have faith in this staff and the players but both need to realize that coaching and playing flat is inexcusable. Oh and the option game...just let it go until you get a Qb who has experience running it. ( not a knack on taylor, just a reality)

Players- Baker played great for most of the game. Lavonte played well but got sucked up a few times but he gets a pass( just a tad). Cassidy played well until he got off his assignment and did not help on the 81 yard play. The O-line looked methodical and it's looking like A-rod is going to be Mr. inconsistent. Rex is running on E and Aaron, Ameer, and Braylon need more touches. There were a few drops by the Wide outs. Still, they had fight in them and they should've been the game plan on O. Turner not playing is a crime. Screw the b.s. coach speak. There is much more to it than that. Marlow is playing great and looks like everything is coming together for him but Turner still needs to play. More KYLER REED PLEASE. What happened to Rome? It seems that Ankrah's corner on the line is irrelevant since little production comes from that side. My favorite player is becoming Ben Cotton. That guy is the toughest SOB on our team and if I have to go to war, I'm taking him. Taylor played a great game. He's getting better and man, I don't think he realizes his potential if he could just clean up some of his throwing mechanics. Still, he threw well and played gutsy and hard. It seems that when the stakes get higher, he plays on a near elite level.

How can a coach ruin a player that was just as bad under the old coach. Seiously Ciante Evans made one good play last year. His tackle against Gabbert in the goalline stand. Don't anyone mention his deflection in the endzone, because he wa beat on that play and a rush n Gabbert forced that ball to hang to allow him to get back into te play. He went on to get ran off the field in Ames. He isn't that good.

Green played great today. He has earned the spot opposite Zo.

Other than that the OP is pretty much agreeable.