Bo Presser

I gotta say......everyone is bummed about the loss...

But - this press conference was one of the better one's of Bo's career. He's just, FINALLY, being a good loser. Especially when he could be livid.

I realize the reaction on here is what it is....but Badgerfan said it best...welcome to the B1G to us.

I'm bummed, a loss that didn't need to occur....but not the end of the world.

Hopefully we can pull out a couple more wins.

Those saying Bo needs to go (at the risk of getting in trouble on here) are frickin' nuts.

Still love the skers and can't wait to watch next week.

• Fire 1

win 1 or 2 of the next 3. win the 2nd or 3rd tier bowl. get out of this season 9-4 or 10-3, and get ready for next year. That's probably the best we can hope for now.

Hmm. That sounds familiar. When did we start accepting mediocrity around here?

I support Bo as much as the next guy, but I don't let my support blind the fact that Bo has glaring deficiencies as a head coach.

No CCG, but still, if we can pull atleast one more win out of this season, it will still be reasonably good year. We will get a decent bowl at least. All is not lost. There really is just no explanation I can find for why this defense is so lost this year. The offense will get better. Much much better by next year. This season can still be a good one. I am really looking forward to seeing some younger guys get more time towards the end of this year. We need to build some guys up and build for the future.

win 1 or 2 of the next 3. win the 2nd or 3rd tier bowl. get out of this season 9-4 or 10-3, and get ready for next year. That's probably the best we can hope for now.

I support Bo as much as the next guy, but I don't let my support blind the fact that Bo has glaring deficiencies as a head coach.

Since when are 10 win seasons mediocre? Did I miss the NCAA ruling that each season is 20 games?

Since when are 10 win seasons mediocre? Did I miss the NCAA ruling that each season is 20 games?

No $hit. Reactions on here are driving me bonkers.....just a game man and at least to a respectable Pat Fitzy.......

Huskers just didn't have thier kind of day.....what can you say?

So you're fine with playing in the Meineke Car Care Bowl every year? Well ok.

I don't know about you, but I certainly had higher expectations coming into this season.

So you're fine with playing in the Meineke Car Care Bowl every year? Well ok.

I don't know about you, but I certainly had higher expectations coming into this season.

Where the hell did I say that?