Just a thought...

AK-47

Reading dumb remarks the board after the game should not piss me off as much as the game did. The whole "ship is sinking, kill the captain" nonsense is getting old. Bo isn't going anywhere and he shouldn't. The team is pretty young and we can't get our feathers in a bunch everytime they play like a young team.

BUT BUT BUT... FIRE BO RIGHT?!

I MEAN NORTHWESTERN WAS A BAD TEAM!? I MEAN... THEY HAD A LOSING RECORD... ZOMG

BO SUCKS BECK SUCKS BURKHEAD SUCKS TAYLOR THROWS LIKE A GIRL FIRE EVERYONE AND BURN THE STADIUM TO THE GROUND

did i cover everything thats about to come?

...or maybe they're just venting their frustrations. What makes you dip$hits so superior?

No kidding.....Im sick of all the sunshine pumpers on this board. This is a message board where people are here to have open discussions about the team we all support. This team just played an absolutely pathetic game. What do you want people to say here? "Oh its OK boys...you tried hard....good luck next week....it was fun watching you get whipped today." Some people on this board have opinions about certain players and coaches. Who are you to tell them they can't voice their opinion?

...or maybe they're just venting their frustrations. What makes you dip$hits so superior?

I guess what makes us SO superior (your words not mine) is that these same people were practically kissing Bo's feet last week. The Huskers were all that and a loaf of bread! If we would've won today no one would be saying a word about having Bo fired or what a 'mediocre coach' he is or how bad our team is. I wonder if the folks on the OU board made these same comments about Bob Stoops when Texas Tech beat them or the Tech fans when Tech went on the next week to lose to IOWA STATE for crying out loud! So if this makes me a dip$ hit then I'll take it. DIP$ HITS of the world UNITE!!!

No kidding.....Im sick of all the sunshine pumpers on this board. This is a message board where people are here to have open discussions about the team we all support. This team just played an absolutely pathetic game. What do you want people to say here? "Oh its OK boys...you tried hard....good luck next week....it was fun watching you get whipped today." Some people on this board have opinions about certain players and coaches. Who are you to tell them they can't voice their opinion?

What kind of support is it when you practically kiss Bo's butt for one game then crucify him the next, eh? WE ALL HATED IT THAT THEY LOST OK? But we don't have to freak out about it. This happens every single time we lose. We all thought the game was pathetic! How long do we hold on to the hate? You can call me a sunshine pumper til you're blue in the face I don't care! But I'm sick and tired of hearing these same people go all ga ga for Bo and the boys when they win but then stick them in the toilet and flush them when they lose. Ok, they lost, it was ugly but it's over. MOVE ON!

I guess what makes us SO superior (your words not mine) is that these same people were practically kissing Bo's feet last week. The Huskers were all that and a loaf of bread! If we would've won today no one would be saying a word about having Bo fired or what a 'mediocre coach' he is or how bad our team is. I wonder if the folks on the OU board made these same comments about Bob Stoops when Texas Tech beat them or the Tech fans when Tech went on the next week to lose to IOWA STATE for crying out loud! So if this makes me a dip$ hit then I'll take it. DIP$ HITS of the world UNITE!!!

I highly doubt that the people who have been criticizing Bo and some of the players in the past were "kissing Bo's feet last week." Just because you didn't hear many negatives, doesn't mean people all of a sudden changed how they feel about Bo or Beck or Martinez or whatever.

I also think that OU fans are in a little different situation than we are considering that they have a PROVEN head coach who has WON and taken them to numerous BCS Bowl games. Oh yeah...they've also won a National Championship under Stoops.

We're a young defense

We have new coaches

We have suffered injuries

Northwestern is better than their record

T.O. lost plenty of games

We are still 7-2

We would be worse if Billy C was still the coach

Did I cover all the things to come from the "voices of reason" or "true fans"?

Sounds like a bunch of excuses if you ask me.

Win or lose I think Bo is an average HC and a top notch DC. I will continue to support him as the HC of my team but today he failed miserably. It should be ok to say that.

Win or lose I think Bo is an average HC and a top notch DC. I will continue to support him as the HC of my team but today he failed miserably. It should be ok to say that.

No one said it wasn't ok to say anything. I dont' know where this is coming from. Am I not allowed to share my opinon as well without retribution?