If We Finish Second to MSU, What Bowl Will We Be In?

Every week I get a message from a friend of mine who is a Texas fan. Says, see you at the Alamo Bowl. Is this possible?

I don't think so and you all would have to fall a few to get picked up by the Insight or Meineke. I believe the Alamo is currently Pac 12 v Big XII

I'd break down the possibilities but I would have to use the names of the divisions which I refuse to do so I'll throw out the bowls tie-ins for you all and let you do the math.

Rose - BT Champ v. Pac 12 Champ (or BCS)

Cap One- BT Runner up

Outback- BT #3 v. SEC 3/4

Gator - BT 4/5 v. SEC 6

Insight - BT 4/5 v. Big XII 4

Meineke - BT 6 v. Big XII 6

TicketCity - BT 7 v. Big XII 8 or CUSA

Little Caesers- BT 8 v. MAC 1/2

I highly doubt we send two to BCS games unless some really crazy stuff goes down.

Not be be a downer, but truthfully, I don't think we finish runner-up to MSU... I have a hard time seeing us winning at psu AND mich..... and Iowa is a going to be a dog fight. I honestly think that the loss today probably set the tables for Neb to finish 4-5th in Big 10 behind MSU, Mich., Penn St. and Wisconsin....barring an upset... My prediction is in the Insight bowl vs KSU-Tex.- MU... going into today, I thought it would be Gator or Outback, thinking that we win today and lose 1 of next 2....beat Iowa

Now, all bets are off.....Insight or ticketcity

Every week I get a message from a friend of mine who is a Texas fan. Says, see you at the Alamo Bowl. Is this possible?

I don't think so and you all would have to fall a few to get picked up by the Insight or Meineke. I believe the Alamo is currently Pac 12 v Big XII

Didn't we play Michigan State and Michigan there in 2003/2004? I know I went to the Michigan State game at the Alamo bowl

Didn't we play Michigan State and Michigan there in 2003/2004? I know I went to the Michigan State game at the Alamo bowl

Mich was 2005. I believe the conference picks were changed with realignment.