Texas fans ripping on B1G and Nebraska.

Everyone is saying how pathetic it is to continue ripping a team that is no longer in your conference.

Yet, we have a full thread of Nebraska fans doing just that.

I'm by no means saying it's pathetic that they're ripping on a team that's no longer in their conference. I'm just saying that a lot of Texas fans are douchebags.

I'll admit to reading shaggybevo for the entertainment value when I'm bored. Their fans are awful, some sort of weird mix between mega-troll, annoying brat, and people that do know something about football. It's comical that they still go out of their way to bash NU, and will be bashing Aggy and Mizzou for years, when their own program with the most money and top recruit classes year after year is playing second fiddle to OU. I honestly think that's what drives them insane and why they feel the need to rage everyone else. Well, that and refusing to believe that LHN is on the road to failure, because obviously following a model like the BTN, that actually has GAMES and enough content to justify carriage is stupid if it means they don't get all the money.

I've started doing this as well. I don't get it, they're always so quick to extol the virtues of their program, declare its supremacy and claim that they don't care about the other teams in the conference but they spend so much time talking about them...

They don't give two sh*&s about the SEC, expansion, and teams leaving because they're a$$hole$ who ruined a great conference... yet they have an entire subforum dedicated to it with +36k posts. Really? You hate A&M? Why spend so much time talking about them? Who's envious of who?