Game ball goes to...

Compton has quietly had a series of good games. Solid plays, plays when we needed them. He's growing, clearly.

His growth makes me feel a little more comfortable about losing Lavonte next year.

Did we get any of those records you brought up in another post earlier today? Don't remember where I saw them...

Rex surpassed 1,000 yards for the season, and I think he did that in the first half. If not then, early second half.

Taylor passed some guys on the stats sheet, but I'd have to do some checking to see who and how many.

maher came up huge time and time again. Anytime that our ounter can make the other team start inside the 20 is a plus, but for it to happen four or five times is a huge advantage. Especially that 62 yarder at the end. I wish he would have had a chance to kick that field goal at the end of the game instead of getting stopped on fourth down. Also David continues to play big for us along with Tmart. He hasnt made any mistakes over the last couple of weeks and continues to improve. He is playing his A$$ off and reember he is only a Sophmore. Alot of people expect him to play like a senior.

Maher, and the special teams.

I wouldnt say special teams, we continue to give people great field position on kickoffs, except for the one that the guy dropped in the third or fourth quarter. I have never seen a kickoff team run down so passive as we have over the last three weeks.

David had way to many missed tackles to get a game ball imo. I'm going Dennard without a doubt.

True about David, but he had that crucial 4th down stop at the end of the game which makes up for most of that. I can't remember the last time we had a stop like that on 4th and short. David gets the ball.

Dennard made some husge plays and you can def tell that he is getting healthy. It is nice to see him jumping routes like he did last year. I would love to see him take one to the house at the big house!!!!!!

David had way to many missed tackles to get a game ball imo. I'm going Dennard without a doubt.

You did see who stonewalled their RB on 4th and 1 there at the end right?

And that was after scraping off the block of the Center. Hell of an individual effort there.

The best part about that tackle after he came off the block was seeing him hit the running back high. So many people wanted to talk about his size before the season, but I have seen him play with so much heart this year and a fast motor. It is going to suck to see him go next year!!!!

I'll throw Will Compton out there. I don't know how many he ended up with, but he had 17 tackles at halftime.

It was a typo, bro. He had seven tackles at halftime.

But still.

Led the team with 13 today. He's really improved over the last 5 or 6 games.

I have noticed that he is putting himself in alot better positions to make plays than he was earlier in the year. At the beggining of the year he couldn't shed any defenders to make the play, now he is able to move lateral alot more and able to come up in the hole to make a stop.