twitter hate.....

irieboy8

Goes to show how focused our players are...

what does? what does this mean?

Why do the coaches even allow this stuff? The kids aren't focused at all then you allow this kind of stuff to happen?

who says they are not focused? why should the coaches have that much control over their personal lives? should they not be allowed to talk to other students? should martinez have to skip spanish class because some ditz might antagonize him?

Count me in the group that thinks twitter has it's purposes when used responsibly. Now on the point of "fans" talking to players on twitter...Again, I have talked to a few guys on twitter and feel that done in a responsible manner, there is no problem with it. I remember talking with Fonzo about Georgia and being Atlanta Falcons fans. On another occasion, I talked to BK about being a proud father (#TEAMPROUDFATHER). It's all about being responsible with it and understanding how it can effect things....

There is no reason to be negative and threaten college students because of a game...EVER!

On twitter: @huskerbenny

Hmmm The guy is obviously a dbag. Twitter would be especially difficult to manage what you see or dont see. I don't blame Martin for standing up for the team but this does make them easy targets if it becomes a habit. This reject is on HB?

Right here: http://www.huskerboa...10486-snell352/

Wasn't completely sure it was the same guy, but the fish picture seals the deal... He has a right to his opinion, but should stay the hell off twitter and leave these guys alone.

Probably a Hawkeye fan.