If you think we have a meltdown.

We aren't the only team in the country singing the blues this morning.

#23 Fla St loses to Virginia

#20 Texas is surprised again by #16 Kansas St

#7 Clemson gets nailed by 5-5 North Carolina

#5 Oklahoma is surprised by #22 Baylor

#4 Oregon falls to USC

#2 Oklahoma St lost fri nite to lowly Iowa St

All these teams had better pedigrees than us this year at least and loose a critical game at the end of the year. Scholarship limits have finally given us what we thought we wanted....parity. A couple of injuries to a teams best players can make a huge difference. Almost every team has a few good players and the coaches of those down and out teams like Baylor and Iowa State are doing a good job of coaching kids up and having them ready. Look at what Kansas State is doing with their recruiting classes! Bill Snyder has them believing they can play with anyone! They've beaten Texas 4 years in a row.

• Fire 2

The big difference is at least those games were close. I don't mind losing if it's a hard fought, close game. This Husker team gives up and really know how to go down with a bang.

Really...Last I checked, Clemson got mudholed about as bad as we did and that was to a 5-5 team. The difference between us and the rest is that we lost to a RANKED team. Only OU and Texas can claim that also.

The big difference is at least those games were close. I don't mind losing if it's a hard fought, close game. This Husker team gives up and really know how to go down with a bang.

Really...Last I checked, Clemson got mudholed about as bad as we did and that was to a 5-5 team. The difference between us and the rest is that we lost to a RANKED team. Only OU and Texas can claim that also.

sh#t happens and we as Cornhusker fans should know about that.

I did watch a bit of the Clemson- NCS game and their fans were in shock about like ours. The Okla and Okla St games were like a tv drama with an obvious ending. This has been a crazy season for a lot of teams.

I'm thinking some of this is a symptom of this generation of kids. I feel it's rare to find young players with a killer instinct. Our society has imposed a "softer/gentler mindset on us. I also think the video games kids are raised with affect the focus kids have on real life.

They try to show the same swagger, and verbally say the right things but I have my doubts kids are buying in 100% to what any coach says. These are just my observations and not info from studies I've read.

This is one of the games, many on here picked us to lose. Wis was the other one and many thought Penn St could be a loss. Still on the way to a 9-10 win season. Not good enough for some of you, I know. The way we lost to Wis & Mich was embarrassing, to be sure. Where this all comes down on Bo's head, I'm not sure. He is not the one dropping passes or fumbling the ball. Granted he is the one hiring the coaches who teach those position players, but those turn overs are on the players heads. The B1G threw everything but the kitchen sink at us this season, with this schedule. Bo doesn't have all the right players yet, to compete with some of these B1G teams week after week. Just look at the safety position. Thin now at l/b, d-line getting thin with injuries. For three years kids were offered scholarships to play against Big-12 teams, and look how close we were to winning the Big-12, last two years.

Some of you never wanted Bo from day one. I look at his record and think he is the one. 9-10 wins, bowl games, lot of national and regional games exposure, this is only helping recruiting. If you think next year is going to be "the year", you might as well start bitching now. If being in the hunt each year for conference champion is what you want, get on board, if its n/c games, you might want to wait a while for the next train. jmo...

GBR!!!

• Fire 1

And we lost to ranked teams as usual.

Here's the breakdown of Bo's record:

Ranked teams 4-11

.500/ Teams with a Winning Record 18-14

Against Losing Teams. 19-1

• Fire 2

This is one of the games many on here picked us to lose. Wis was the other one and many thought Penn St could be a loss. Still on the way to a 9-10 win season. Not good enough for some of you, I know. The way we lost to Wis & Mich was embarrassing, to be sure. Where this all comes down on Bo's head, I'm not sure. He is not the one dropping passes or fumbling the ball. Granted he is the one hiring the coaches who teach those position players, but those turn overs are on the players heads. The B1G threw everything but the kitchen sink at us this season, with this schedule. Bo doesn't have all the right players yet, to compete with some of these B1G teams week after week. Just look at the safety position. Thin now at l/b, d-line getting thin with injuries. For three years kids were offered scholarships to play against Big-12 teams, and look how close we were to winning the Big-12, last two years.

Some of you never wanted Bo from day one. I look at his record and think he is the one. 9-10 wins, bowl games, lot of national and regional games exposure, this is only helping recruiting. If you think next year is going to be "the year", you might as well start bitching now. If being in the hunt each year for conference champion is what you want, get on board, if its n/c games, you might want to wait a while for the next train. jmo...

GBR!!!

This has been Bo's easiest schedule so far. Don't let the big "names" on our schedule fool you. That is how the B1G has been vastly overrated for years.

SOS

2008 21

2009 36

2010 42

2011 44

• Fire 1

I did not know NW was ranked?

• Fire 1

This is one of the games many on here picked us to lose. Wis was the other one and many thought Penn St could be a loss. Still on the way to a 9-10 win season. Not good enough for some of you, I know. The way we lost to Wis & Mich was embarrassing, to be sure. Where this all comes down on Bo's head, I'm not sure. He is not the one dropping passes or fumbling the ball. Granted he is the one hiring the coaches who teach those position players, but those turn overs are on the players heads. The B1G threw everything but the kitchen sink at us this season, with this schedule. Bo doesn't have all the right players yet, to compete with some of these B1G teams week after week. Just look at the safety position. Thin now at l/b, d-line getting thin with injuries. For three years kids were offered scholarships to play against Big-12 teams, and look how close we were to winning the Big-12, last two years.

GBR!!!

This has been Bo's easiest schedule so far. Don't let the big "names" on our schedule fool you. That is how the B1G has been vastly overrated for years.

SOS

2008 21

2009 36

2010 42

2011 44

Are you saying we have the right players in the house, to go head to head with these teams, week after week. I am saying he has to recruit different now, and is going to need time. I never thought the B1G was stronger than the SEC, or Big 12. Just a little different brand of football, being played there.

GBR!!!

I did not know NW was ranked?

The games listed up top were played this weekend. What part of that do you not understand. I did not see NW on that list.

Do Oklahoma fans react that same way Husker fans do after losses? Their team has real National Championship aspirations always starting in the top five pre-season. Almost every game they drop comes to an overmatched opponent... Maybe Bob Stoops should be fired? Look at the talent they have as a program... still light years ahead of where we are at and they still have hiccups along the way against weaker opponents.

• Fire 1

Do Oklahoma fans react that same way Husker fans do after losses? Their team has real National Championship aspirations always starting in the top five pre-season. Almost every game they drop comes to an overmatched opponent... Maybe Bob Stoops should be fired? Look at the talent they have as a program... still light years ahead of where we are at and they still have hiccups along the way against weaker opponents.

I read several boards from other teams and they all have fans who insist that coaches be fired and players dismissed. It's hard not to relish the dumpster fire that is the Texas Longhorns. With their money and recruiting success they still can't put a consistant winner on the field.

• Fire 1