Murtha

Fanatic

Yes, but I can't help but wonder what Kabongo would have done with coaches strong in the area of O-line. I believe great production is combination of talent and coaching. I don't know, just a thought. I just hope Murtha sees the light and makes the right decision. You gotta believe that other recruits are looking at Neb. and thinking "what's going on over there, maybe I should check it out too".

The O-line 'croots look really good already...Big Mutha could make our depth concerns go away....with his size you gotta believe he will see play time next season....I'm not sayin he will come in and start, but he could really help at guard.

Give us room to move some older guys over to tackle......Love this class...

Coach Cal is really pulling our butts outa the fire.....BEAUTY.....OUT

Althought I agree withya Cal, just gotta make a minor correction. 'bongo was on the D-Line (wouldnt know it b/c he didnt do much tho), but you are right b/c Jamrog was horrible and probably one of the reasons he didnt flourish like he shouldof. But yes the O-line coaches stunk it up too.

Yes if so that is so strong!! Man some of his comments... very sweet!

Here it is:

Listen up real good...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is Lydon Murtha speaking to all of you. You can believe me or not. First off i love the Minnesota gophers and they have done everything for me in the past. The coaches are great people and so are the players. When i committed early my Junior year, I did not fully understand the full aspects of the entire campus atmosphere. I eventually found this out during my visit. The visit went very good as well as the Nebraska visit. What you all need to know is that I feel in my heart that Nebraska is the right choice for me. Im not slandering the gophers in any way but why would I want to spend my next 4 to 5 years in a campus that I do not feel confortable at?? Im playing for a great college team in Nebraska but that is not all. They have a great education as well. Im not playing football or choosing a college because my friendly neighbor wants me to. I am choosing a college because i will get a degree that will last me my entire life. My college choice is for myself and only myself. Respect my decision or do not. Lydon

http://minnesota.rivals.com/showmsg.asp?fi...9891942&style=1

:) Whooahhh!!!!!

This is beautiful. I especially like the part about "getting an education that will last me a lifetime!!" Wow! Those are pretty strong comments. Man our guys are some serious salesmen!! And the good kind too, not the used car kind obviously. I know our academics are pretty revered as some of the best with grad rates and academic all-americans, but man he is almost intimating that MN doesnt hold a candle to ours! Its probably true, but I dont know much about MN so I wont bash what I dont know. But wow stuff like this really makes you proud to be a Husker!! :) Welcome aboard Big Murth!!