Husker Hombre -- the guy is an icon already

NUance

FavelaPaul911.jpg

One fan's Husker hysteria

By Asha Anchan Published Tuesday November 22, 2011

WORLD-HERALD STAFF WRITER

He's bringing back the comb-over.

He's making the sweater vest sexy.

He's perfecting the curl of his moustache.

Paul Favela, aka "Husker Hombre" on Facebook, is doing it all in the name of University of Nebraska Cornhusker football.

The first-year dental student takes game day seriously — an acute understatement when you study his costume, game preparations and traditions.

"Why?" some might ask. Because he can.

LINK

Awesome idea for a gameday costume. He's become one the most recognized fans in Memorial stadium. :thumbs

There's yet another knockout gallery of pics attached to that story. The OWH really does their pic galleries well. If you don't check them out you're cheating yourself.

The OWH has great pictures, usually. But they're paranoid about people copying them. I can't figure out how to post them in a thread, since there's no .jpg extension. The attached pic is from a different source (Facebook).

There's yet another knockout gallery of pics attached to that story. The OWH really does their pic galleries well. If you don't check them out you're cheating yourself.

The OWH has great pictures, usually. But they're paranoid about people copying them. I can't figure out how to post them in a thread, since there's no .jpg extension. The attached pic is from a different source (Facebook).

A couple of pictures I posted earlier in the year came from the OWH. There's a way to do it but I won't post how since I'm not sure the Admins/Mods would like it