HEY BUCKEYES

wolverine

Camelot is in flower, Righteousness is in Reign, Evil has been defeated , Michigan has beaten Ohio state, one streak ends, another streak begins, Buckeyes are the losers that they should be. GO BLUE MICHIGAN 40 ohio B rate 34

OH BTW RING RING its the phone its your mother and she says YOU SUCK

Camelot is in flower, Righteousness is in Reign, Evil has been defeated , Michigan has beaten Ohio state, one streak ends, another streak begins, Buckeyes are the losers that they should be. GO BLUE MICHIGAN 40 ohio B rate 34

Its a good thing for you that the Big Ten referees are terrible!!!

Heh, reading this board it seems all referees worldwide have an everlasting conspiracy against the ultra disciplined Huskers. Seriously I have never seen so much complaining(making excuses) about the refs by any other teams fan base. Makes me wonder if those big12 complaints were valid.

As far as the game today, good job Ohio, your down but played a hell of a game against us. I think Wolverine forgot we dropped 7 in a row, but let him have he's moment.

Heh, reading this board it seems all referees worldwide have an everlasting conspiracy against the ultra disciplined Huskers. Seriously I have never seen so much complaining(making excuses) about the refs by any other teams fan base. Makes me wonder if those big12 complaints were valid.

As far as the game today, good job Ohio, your down but played a hell of a game against us. I think Wolverine forgot we dropped 7 in a row, but let him have he's moment.

It was a good game today. Even the mighty must lose once in a while. Good job Michigan. We got you next year.

No, I am just saying that the play calling by the referees overall in the Big Ten STINKS ON BOTH SIDES OF THE BALL. Probably the worst referee play calling in the NCAA when it comes to football. It wasn't the refs who forced TOSU not to tackle DRob!!!But, we Husker fans know how uninformed some other teams fans are of things like these. Just an observation buddy, don't get your panties in a bunch, YOU WON!

Let me figure this out. You, a Michigan fan comes on to a Nebraska message board to talk trash to Ohio St. I'll just leave this...

:blink:

• Fire 2

No, I am just saying that the play calling by the referees overall in the Big Ten STINKS ON BOTH SIDES OF THE BALL. Probably the worst referee play calling in the NCAA when it comes to football. It wasn't the refs who forced TOSU not to tackle DRob!!!But, we Husker fans know how uninformed some other teams fans are of things like these. Just an observation buddy, don't get your panties in a bunch, YOU WON!

Whats wining against OSU have to do with my comment regarding the alleged avalanche of bad calls? I think judging by the caps your panties might be a bit tight sport. But I'm glad you are a professional and an expert that can share he's insight with the rest of us. Maybe next season you can grace us with your presence on the field and make things right.

And yes this thread is going down the drain.

@MichiganBall

I know that Michigan doesn't have that many Academic All Americans but it is WINNING . #2 YOU PLAYED OHIO STATE TODAY....uhhh duhhh, there were bad calls in that game as well. Man I didn't think I had to spell it out for you (Pun Intended). No wonder IOWA BEAT YOU GUYS!!!!LMFAO!!!!!But, its typical of Michigan fans, the only time you hear them talking (Especially on Huskerboard) is after they win a game. Wait a minute...that's the only thing they know how to do. Michigan=Iowa STATE. Sorry for the disrespect Cy the Cyclone!

I think Wolverine forgot we dropped 7 in a row, but let him have he's moment.

Exactly. The mustelids barely squeaked out a win against the worst Buckeye team of a decade. Kudos.

Now get back in your box & assume the position because the next decade is going to be even rougher for Kinesiology U than the last.

But, its typical of Michigan fans, the only time you hear them talking (Especially on Huskerboard) is after they win a game. Wait a minute...that's the only thing they know how to do. Michigan=Iowa STATE.

Now, now be nice...when you live in a Mad Max style wasteland you have to take what pleasures you can.

Remember when it comes to TSUN the correct emotion is always...pity.

I think Wolverine forgot we dropped 7 in a row, but let him have he's moment.

Exactly. The mustelids barely squeaked out a win against the worst Buckeye team of a decade. Kudos.

Now get back in your box & assume the position because the next decade is going to be even rougher for Kinesiology U than the last.

But, its typical of Michigan fans, the only time you hear them talking (Especially on Huskerboard) is after they win a game. Wait a minute...that's the only thing they know how to do. Michigan=Iowa STATE.

Now, now be nice...when you live in a Mad Max style wasteland you have to take what pleasures you can.

Remember when it comes to TSUN the correct emotion is always...pity.

+ Infinity

ROTGLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :LOLtartar:rollin:LOLtartar