Nebraska is #20 in AP Poll

ladyhawke

Wisconsin should be ranked higher....like top ten high..I'm thinking at least 7 or 8.

The fact that Wisconsin isn't #1 solidifies my belief that the BCS is a complete crock of sh#t.

You're telling me....the whole team should have green Masters' coats and an NL Pennant by now. This is ridiculous. WE WANT PLAYOFFS

• Fire 1

I don't want to see Alabama-LSU again, I already saw it... and it was the dullest game of the year.

I want to see it again. Two best teams in college football. If you love watching fast, aggressive defenses it's your kind of game. Those guys absolutely fly to the ball. If Alabama's kicker has things figured out, it could be a different outcome.

I'm excited about a Bama-LSU matchup. I think they're the two most deserving teams? Who deserves it more than Bama? Oregon? Oklahoma? nah....

I will not like seeing an all-SEC championship game. Bama had their shot --- they lost, they did not win their conference, and while they may be the next best, I'd rather see a conference champion play them (OSU or Virginia Tech or Stanford or the best of whoever wins those conferences).

Bama had their shot and lost. They should not get another.

I'm excited about a Bama-LSU matchup. I think they're the two most deserving teams? Who deserves it more than Bama? Oregon? Oklahoma? nah....

Why not just replay the November 5th game on your DVR, then? It'll be the same game. Why would you want to watch that twice?

I have no problem with Alabama being there if they win a playoff, but in the absence of a playoff, if they're not even their own conference's champion they don't deserve a shot. We learned that lesson in 2001.

Why not just replay the November 5th game on your DVR, then? It'll be the same game. Why would you want to watch that twice?

I have no problem with Alabama being there if they win a playoff, but in the absence of a playoff, if they're not even their own conference's champion they don't deserve a shot. We learned that lesson in 2001.

Unfortunately that requirement exists only in your mind and not in the rule book and for good reason. The National Championship is not a competition between conference champions. You may feel that way and your experiences with NU have shaped that opinion but it just isn't true.

It's a game between what esteemed voters believe to be the best two teams in the nation. There is very little doubt that those teams are Lousiana State and Alabama.