Urban Meyer doesn't know Bo . . .

All I know is that if the stress of Coaching at Florida nearly killed him, he may not want to join this conference considering the ill effects it seems to have on coach's health (ie:Dantonio and Kill).

This is why I'm confused about Meyer jumping into a high-profile school again. If he wants to coach but doesn't want the stress, Kansas is hiring. If the stress was so bad he had to walk away from one of the preeminent schools in the country, it's not going to be any easier in C-Bus, and it'll likely be an even more uncomfortable microscope.

It really makes me wonder why he left Florida. The "illness" and "family" explanations don't hold much water right now.

I think we pretty much have it nailed down why he left Florida. Obviously, it had little to nothing to do with family or health. It's the same reason he passed on his dream job at Notre Dame when offered the Florida job. It's not too difficult to have an outstanding record when one is only willing to take the creampuff jobs. This is why he's headed to Ohio State. They're loaded with talent, and the Big 10 is viewed as a lesser conference.