Should Scott Frost become Nebraska's Offensive Coordiantor?

I say, yes.

First of all, Frost is a proven winner. He helped Nebraska win a share of the National Championship in 1997. Second, the guy is a great competitor. That would definately rub off on the football team. Third, Frost, IMO, is definately one of the reasons why Oregon's offensive is so explosive. Have you seen Oregon's offense? Man, they can score on will against anyone. That offense pratically made Stanford look like high schoolers and they've always give USC a hard time, even when USC was good.

I think that Bo needs to let go of his pride, and let Frost be the Offensive Coordinator. I bet you that Nebraska will definately be a force to wrecken with in the Big Ten if that happens, and they will definately be a nightmare for even the likes of Michigan and Ohio State.

Not to mention, I think that Scott Frost being around would definately make Taylor Martinez into a better QB. I can see Frost taking Martinez under his wing, and molding him into a great Nebraska QB. Martinez has the tools to do it. He just needs the right guidance, IMO. Frost would be the guy to help get him there.

I say go for it. Not only would it make Nebraska better, it would force other Big Ten schools, even powers like Ohio State and Michgan, to get better.

Oregon would never give scott frost up

If his contract is up soon, he'll come. Nebraska is his school. Its been 13 years, but he's still passionate for Nebraska football. Having him back at Nebraska would be great for Nebraska, and great for the Big Ten as Nebraska's offense would be a force again. It would force the rest of the Big Ten to adjust to what Nebraska is doing.

I don't know how I feel about this. Beck has improved in a very short time. I want to see what else he can do. If Bo is anything he seems to be loyal. I don't see him getting rid of Beck unless Beck fails to produce the kind of offense Bo wants. There's also that Youngstown connection between Beck/Bo. A coach has to feel secure about the guys he works with. Bo has a solid relationship with the coaches that he hired.

However, I would LOVE to see Scott come home. I think that if NU could offer him the offensive coordinator job he might come. ??

I don't know how I feel about this. Beck has improved in a very short time. I want to see what else he can do. If Bo is anything he seems to be loyal. I don't see him getting rid of Beck unless Beck fails to produce the kind of offense Bo wants. There's also that Youngstown connection between Beck/Bo. A coach has to feel secure about the guys he works with. Bo has a solid relationship with the coaches that he hired.

However, I would LOVE to see Scott come home. I think that if NU could offer him the offensive coordinator job he might come. ??

He's developing, learning. But other than Osborne, he really doesn't have a solid connection to come back. Not saying he won't eventually, but not likely any time soon. Think about what he would want to come back. Top assistant at the minimum. No current room for that at the moment. Be interesting what happens down the line.