Sagarin Computer (a part of BCS formula)

The whole things a joke, but.... Texas A&M being anywhere close to being ranked at this point is just straight laughable.

Edit: Lmao. This thing is just hilarious. It has a whole host of teams with a better strength of SOS than LSU. I don't know anyone else in the nation that beat 3 top 5 teams...

To people wondering why the Big 12 has a SoS off the charts, consider that they played 9 conference games and most teams did not play an FCS opponent this year. Then you start to look at the non-conference opponents and there were quite a few quality games, and even the non-AQ BCS opponents were frequently teams with winning seasons.

The whole things a joke, but.... Texas A&M being anywhere close to being ranked at this point is just straight laughable.

Edit: Lmao. This thing is just hilarious. It has a whole host of teams with a better strength of SOS than LSU. I don't know anyone else in the nation that beat 3 top 5 teams...

What? You're not buying Kansas had the toughest schedule in the nation? Look at how many points their opponents scored! :sarcasm

Everytime I look at his rankings I try to find the highest FCS school and think about if they could beat the teams they're ranked above. Apparently NDSU can beat Virginia...hmmmmm. No.

fyi, NDSU's HC is our former defensive coordinator, Craig Bohl, from about 10 years ago. But NDSU would have a hard time beating any of the 10 teams listed below them.

Everytime I look at his rankings I try to find the highest FCS school and think about if they could beat the teams they're ranked above. Apparently NDSU can beat Virginia...hmmmmm. No.

fyi, NDSU's HC is our former defensive coordinator, Craig Bohl, from about 10 years ago. But NDSU would have a hard time beating any of the 10 teams listed below them.

Well...they did beat Minnesota on the road by two scores this year so they must be pretty good right?

Well...they did beat Minnesota on the road by two scores this year so they must be pretty good right?

Pretty good? NDSU is transitive property better than Wisconsin.

NDSU > Minnesota > Iowa > Michigan> Ohio State > Wisconsin