Florida Gulf Coast vs Nebraska

Am I a bad fan for wishing we lost this game? I figured a loss would have been one step closer to getting a real coach. :unsure:

While I can never root for a NU loss, it would have been better for the program if we did lose. A loss like this is the only way TO would even think of getting rid of Doc. Sans a single digit win season, Doc will unfortunately be back since we just got the new facilities and TO likes Doc.

Wow. Lucky win against Florida Gulf Coast.

And people wonder why there isn't more support for this team. I wonder - do people wear a suit and tie to go to the drive-thru at McDonald's?

About as bad as the football team loosing to Northwestern

:hmmph

Or the volleyball team losing to Northwestern.

Wow. Lucky win against Florida Gulf Coast.

And people wonder why there isn't more support for this team. I wonder - do people wear a suit and tie to go to the drive-thru at McDonald's?

About as bad as the football team loosing to Northwestern

:hmmph

Or the volleyball team losing to Northwestern.

Yuuuuuuuup

Just got back from the game, and I must say that we've done so much better on rebounds tonight than we have in a while. Rebounds made this game. And Canintol's ejection was probably huge.

I'm not on the "Fire Doc" bandwagon just yet. It's not like we were amazing before he took the reins. Plus he makes the funniest faces.

This is reminding me a lot of the early portion of Mike Anderson's last season. I didn't want Mike to go, but by the end, it was abundantly clear he had to. I have that feeling about Doc right now.

Damnyou knapp. I'm sittin here trying to convince myself I DON'T have that feeling, that it will be different, that this team will put it together and have a better conference season than expected, and then you go and post this....

PC - I was probably less than 50 feet from Diaz when he dunked it, watched it with my own two eyes, and yet today I find myself saying the same thing: pictures or it never happened!

Saw the highlight on the news. Guess I was hoping it was a little more thunder. Oh, it was such big news it is the BIG picture on the front page of the Sports section.

PC - I was probably less than 50 feet from Diaz when he dunked it, watched it with my own two eyes, and yet today I find myself saying the same thing: pictures or it never happened!

Saw the highlight on the news. Guess I was hoping it was a little more thunder. Oh, it was such big news it is the BIG picture on the front page of the Sports section.

Yeah, it happened and the crowd loved it (even though it could have been more dramatic). You'd think Diaz would feed off the crowd and dunk more often (and I actually asked Doc about that on his radio show last year) and he said that they encourage it but for whatever reason Diaz doesn't follow through. The only other highlight last night was we actually won the opening tip and the crowd was stunned. I think we should just defer to the start of the second half and start on defense...............

• Fire 1