Tebow's Broncos.

redblooded

I wonder if Elway is going to go after Matt Flynn in the offseason. He's no dummy, he knows Tebow sells jerseys, but he also knows if the Broncos want to compete with the big boys they need a real quarterback.

No. Elway has already made a statement about the possibility of drafting a true running QB to back up Tebow to keep the offense consistent if he should go down. After that, he has stated that Tim Tebow is without a doubt the QB of the future and that he will be personally devolping him... We'll see.

I wonder if Elway is going to go after Matt Flynn in the offseason. He's no dummy, he knows Tebow sells jerseys, but he also knows if the Broncos want to compete with the big boys they need a real quarterback.

No. Elway has already made a statement about the possibility of drafting a true running QB to back up Tebow to keep the offense consistent if he should go down. After that, he has stated that Tim Tebow is without a doubt the QB of the future and that he will be personally devolping him... We'll see.

Yeah but this year's offense for the Broncos won't last. It won't work after teams see how to beat it. Tebow must learn how to throw a spiral for most of his passes if he is going to make it as a qb. He may get another year or two tops and after that if he hasn't progressed enough he will benched/traded. Elway won't draft a running qb just for back up. Most likely a qb that can throw. Tonight really showed why you need a good passing game in the nfl and running the option and power running most of the time won't work.

MARTINEZ IS GOING TO THE LEAGUE BABY!

Seriously, I can see Elway wanting to milk the Tebow Train for a while longer, it makes sense. But eventually they'll need a real QB. I mean, the AFC West can't be crappy forever, can it?

And that's why I don't watch the wildcard weekend to see what 8-8 crap team will get retired when the real playoffs start.

It was the divisonal round, buddy.

This is gonna get uglier in the 2nd half. Belicheck is not known to to put brakes on the offense.

Don't worry there's still the 4th quarter where God bails out Tebow

God must be on vacation for the game. I mean how could he let down Tebow tonight when he needed him the most?

THIS. God only plays football on Sundays, everyone knows that. How could the NFL have screwed Tebow like that?