Who is the 2011 MVP?

knapplc

Who is the 2011 MVP?  

127 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I voted for the German dude I'd never heard of.

Good thing Monte Ball wasn't an option... :P

and if your referring to Steinkhuler he's from Lincoln, so not necessarily German.

Steinkhuler is about as German as it gets!

I mean if you were thinking he was actually of German nationality, not that I would question your intelligence or anything... being a badgercock fan and all... that has nothing to do with anything... er that doesn't have anything to do with stuff... but I digress... you can slap me anytime...

I voted for the German dude I'd never heard of.

Good thing Monte Ball wasn't an option... :P

and if your referring to Steinkhuler he's from Lincoln, so not necessarily German.

Steinkhuler is about as German as it gets!

I mean if you were thinking he was actually of German nationality, not that I would question your intelligence or anything... being a badgercock fan and all... that has nothing to do with anything... er that doesn't have anything to do with stuff... but I digress... you can slap me anytime...

Yea dude I'm so retarded as to think he's actually German eyeswear2allthatsholy ....and I know it has nothing to do with anything football related...

I just happen to have an obnoxiously German last name and like to vote for others who share such a surname. :hmmph

Burkhead MVP of this team without a doubt. Lavonte David is one in a million LB'er and I absolutely respect his dominance on the defensive side of the ball, same goes for Dennard. Much respect. But one guy carried this whole team on his back this year. One guy took hit after hit after hit and still fell forward for every single first down when we needed it. We need two, he gets three or four every single time. Amazing will. Our other young backs will be great RB's and will each bring their own style to this team at some point in their careers. But no other back on this team would have been able to carry the load Burkhead carried this year. I firmly believe that. We lose more games without Rex.

Dennard, defense was different with him in the lineup, especially as he got healthier

Excellent point.

We got to see how the defense was without Dennard, but didn't see the D without David to compare. No slight to Dennard, but I think it would have been worse without David. As an example, imagine what Michigan would have down to us without David's 13 first half tackles.

Dennard, defense was different with him in the lineup, especially as he got healthier

Excellent point.

We got to see how the defense was without Dennard, but didn't see the D without David to compare. No slight to Dennard, but I think it would have been worse without David. As an example, imagine what Michigan would have down to us without David's 13 first half tackles.

Ouch!

Geesh, Majech my old friend.....I'd really rather not think about that. :(