McDermott rolled a Smart car, walked home

knapplc

Good for him. When I hear about a smart car being destroyed, I feel all warm inside.

Now, I'm just speculating - cause this be a message board and all - but maybe the dude had a concussion after being tossed around in that tin can.

Folks do weird things after concussions... and walking home and not calling the police sounds about right.

I'm going to go out on a limb here... Think he may have been drinking and fled the scene so he didn't get a DUI? I think I just hit the nail on the head.

Which btw is just as stupid as drinking and driving because you're going to get almost the same punishment.

I had a couple classes with this kid and I'm pretty sure he's the one who had his cell phone go off twice during a presentation he was giving in comm class. Never struck me as all that bright anyway but that and this are just dumb.

I'm going to go out on a limb here... Think he may have been drinking and fled the scene so he didn't get a DUI? I think I just hit the nail on the head.

So you think it went like this ...

:wasted

chuckleshuffle

:zoom

:ahhhhhhhh

:ahhhhhhhh

:o

:ohnoes

:ph34r:

:cop:

:dunno

Or he could have killed a hooker in the accident and had to dispose of her body before the police showed up.

I'm just saying it's possible.