Gamecocks cut 6 scholies for Major Violations

NUance

I'm sorry, so was Nebraska CHEATING or not?

Well, there are different degrees of ncaa infractions. It’s not a digital function—ON or OFF. “1” or “0”. You could say there’s “cheating”, “Cheating” and then “CHEATING”. NU’s textbook deal was minor. But sure. I guess you could characterize it as “cheating.” South Carolina, not so minor. In fact, multiple Major NCAA Infractions. By a repeat offender. Which is CHEATING. By a big fat-walleted booster CHEATERS.

So Nebraska committed NCAA infractions? CHEATERS CHEATERS CHEATERS! According to the NCAA website NU provided almost $28,000 worth of texts book over a 3 year period. CHEATERS CHEATERS!

I'm sorry, so was Nebraska CHEATING or not?

Well, there are different degrees of ncaa infractions. It’s not a digital function—ON or OFF. “1” or “0”. You could say there’s “cheating”, “Cheating” and then “CHEATING”. NU’s textbook deal was minor. But sure. I guess you could characterize it as “cheating.” South Carolina, not so minor. In fact, multiple Major NCAA Infractions. By a repeat offender. Which is CHEATING. By a big fat-walleted booster CHEATERS.

So Nebraska committed NCAA infractions? CHEATERS CHEATERS CHEATERS! According to the NCAA website NU provided almost $28,000 worth of texts book over a 3 year period. CHEATERS CHEATERS!

yeah, I guess. lol :lol:

And there's always a chance that USC has been falsely accused. That they are innocent of all the NCAA allegations. But not a good chance.

So they falsely accused themselves? Did they hire Sandusky's attorney?

I am forbidden from commenting on that. As per the Look-alike-thread debacle last night. :lol:

When my friend had me make a reservation at the Whitney I had no idea it would go this far.....so embarrassed :unsure:

Your friend the Game c$%k, did he stiff them? For the hotel bill I mean.

OH man I see what you did there...its funny because South Carolina's mascot is a Gamecock which if you shorten it is slang for penis.

• Fire 1

When my friend had me make a reservation at the Whitney I had no idea it would go this far.....so embarrassed :unsure:

OH man I see what you did there...its funny because South Carolina's mascot is a Gamecock which if you shorten it is slang for penis.

I'm so glad I didn't have to PM you yet again to explain another c$%k joke.

Yea now if you can just stop PMing me pictures of them things will be all peachy.

Yea now if you can just stop PMing me pictures of them things will be all peachy.

/blushes/ ...shhhhhhh. That's our little secret.

If you look at what happened at Ohio State, and what they offered as penalty, the offenses aren't as big and the punishment is bigger here. I'm willing to take our lumps....

Uhhh, no. Not even close.

Gamecocks cheating: $55,000 in improper hotel benefits (plus) four ineligible football players played (plus) $3,350 dinner cruise for recruits (plus) pretending to run a charitable organization then filtering out the best kids and directing them to USC

tOSU cheating: players traded autographs for tattoos; coaches failed to report it.

Except you missed the small fact that all the athletes involved had to repay the over payments in order to be considered eligible to play....