Tonight at the BOB.........

Comish

I must admit that only down by 7 at half vs Wiscy is BETTER than I thought. With our injuries, and being horrible to begin with, I thought this would be a laugher.....I also have to admit that I am flipping between NU Basketball and the friggin' "belk bowl".....what the hell is a "belk bowl"..... but that is where NU basketball is right now....when the belk bowl can earn as much interest in my Husker home, then we aren't good.....

I will continue to flip and expect the worse, but I will be cheering hard... Sorry, I really am a Husker hoop fan, just not a lot to be pleased about this year....as most of Doc's years.

Wow, it only took Doc a half and 3 minutes to get his team to play like they normally do.....shoot horrible, no rebounding and being outcoached.... at least I know the real Nebraska showed up tonight.

** I know, Wiscy is pretty stinking good, but it will be like this ALL year long in Big 10 and as long as Doc is here.... and just to think....his buyout is MORE than Bo's.... go figure

Well, look how pathetic this display is. Down by 23 with four-and-a-half to go. Forget about it. What an effin joke this team is. Like I said, Nebraska will be lucky to win five games in conference.

Couldn't have said it better....you are correct !!!!!