Tonight at the BOB.........

Comish

DAMMMMNIT I come home from work and lie down for what was supposed to be 10 minutes and ended up sleeping through this game and the bowl game....damn damn damn.

Well I am sure your sleep was a more effective offensive and defensive game plan than Doc conjured up tonight.

Matter of fact he might just had been asleep as well

This is one of the worst performances I can remember seeing from the Nebraska basketball team. They just flat out quit. I wonder if Sadler's losing his players...

Um, ya, like 5 years ago! Its one thing to want to make your team play D, but you have to let them be up tempo on O most of the time then. If you're making stops you need to get out and run some. In a place like Nebraska you need to do things different to get players here!! See North Carolina style, something like that to get some players up here. Hell, i'd us rather not play good D, get some scorers and try to outscore teams. At least it would be exciting to watch!! That would get more people interested more than anything.

Doc needs to go. And I don't want to hear the BS well who else are we going to get. It doesn't

get any worse than what you saw last night.

Yes it does. Wait until we play Ohio State. Wiscy wasn't even the best team in the B1G.

pssscht come on Knapp. Wisconsin is the best team in the nation...at least according to Ken Pomeroy

http://kenpom.com/

Dr. Ken's Top 10

1. Wisconsin

2. Ohio State

3. Kentucky

4. Syracuse

5. UNC

6. Indiana

7. Florida

8. Kansas

9. Missouri

10. Baylor

Nah but really I think the Big Ten is 1. OSU 2. UW 3/4 Indiana/MSU 5/6/7. Illinois/Michigan/Purdue ....and then everyone else.