SEC 2012 Schedule is Out

VectorVictor

Click here, via ESPN

One thing to note is that Missouri has three open spots, and A&M one. Plus, A&M has that ten year deal with the Jerry Dome to work out...

...too bad we already have three FBS teams on our 2012 schedule, or maybe we could fill in for Arkansas in Dallas? It *would* help with whatever Texas recruiting Beck and company would have simmering, I would think.

Anyway, just FYI. Schedule's out.

I don't understand what the big deal is for Arkansas and A&M to keep playing in Dallas, but if they really want to get out of it, I am sure they could easily or just tell Jerry that the SEC will never play there again once our contracts run out. You would think BOTH teams would want that game there for recruiting purposes.

I don't understand what the big deal is for Arkansas and A&M to keep playing in Dallas, but if they really want to get out of it, I am sure they could easily or just tell Jerry that the SEC will never play there again once our contracts run out. You would think BOTH teams would want that game there for recruiting purposes.

Very true...I don't get why wither team would want to play in Jerry's house. He's been critical or meddling in both school's business the past couple years.

They can't host recruits at a neutral site for conference games. They can host recruits at a neutral site now because they aren't in the same conference.

Bingo, which is why a benevolent Nebraska, fully aware of the trials and tribulations that conference change can bring, would magnanimously step in and play A&M as a non-con so it's a win/win.

And frankly, Jerry needs the money--it's not like he has a football team playing in that stadium any longer, and the fans are starting to realize it.

Click here, via ESPN

One thing to note is that Missouri has three open spots, and A&M one. Plus, A&M has that ten year deal with the Jerry Dome to work out...

...too bad we already have three FBS teams on our 2012 schedule, or maybe we could fill in for Arkansas in Dallas? It *would* help with whatever Texas recruiting Beck and company would have simmering, I would think.

Anyway, just FYI. Schedule's out.

Nebraska does have an open date September 22, that they need to fill an opponent with. Texas A&M also has an open date that week, too. Let's make it happen at Cowboys Stadium. Would love to play A&M there.

Georgia needed a breather.

2007- opened with Oklahoma St., then South Carolina

2008- Arizona St.

2009- opened with Oklahoma St, then South Carolina

2011- opened with Boise St, then South Carolina

Of course we always have the "Worlds Largest Cocktail Party" played at the 'neutral' site in Florida...

Georgia needed a breather.

2007- opened with Oklahoma St., then South Carolina

2008- Arizona St.

2009- opened with Oklahoma St, then South Carolina

2011- opened with Boise St, then South Carolina

Of course we always have the "Worlds Largest Cocktail Party" played at the 'neutral' site in Florida...

They had one last year as far as SEC schedules go though and now they got one again? Something fishy is afoot.

KC radio -

CONFIDENT of 9 or 10 win Missouri record next year

5 - 3 SEC record

haha homers, I see more than 3 losses in this schedule.

v. UGA

@ USC

v. Vandy

v. Bama

v. UK

@ UF

@ UT

@ TAMU

That is a 3-4 loss schedule with the team that is returning. Of course it is also still Dec. and injuries and other things can change a roster. But you clearly dont know much about Mizzou if you think just because people think they have a chance to do well is "homer". Most of the radio I heard yesterday is thinking 8-9 wins in KC. 10 would be getting some good bounces. Much like this year where MU lost 5 and 4 of those were to teams all inside the top #13, all on the road. 3 losses by 1 score, missing 2 fgs in regulation in a game they lost in ot. missing two more fgs in a 1 score game that forced us to go for it instead of attempting more kicks. those are bad breaks. MU had one of the more reliable kickers in the country ( 96% career FG before this year ) who got the shanks as a SR (was 9-16 before getting pulled) and that is the only thing that kept MU from winning 10 games again this year.

v. UGA - very winnable, especially right at the start of the season

@ USC - 65% a loss in my mind

v. Vandy - 75% win in my mind

v. Bama - 90% loss

v. UK - 90% win

@ UF - 50%

@ UT - 60% win

@ TAMU 80% win (incase you dont know, and I am assuming you dont, GP owns A&M. 5-1 including 3-1 at college station. we have won there the past 2 years in a row.

4-4 with a decent chance at 5-3. Arizona state at home and 3 puffs and you see why people think MU has a pretty decent chance to win 8-9 games.

KC radio -

CONFIDENT of 9 or 10 win Missouri record next year

5 - 3 SEC record

haha homers, I see more than 3 losses in this schedule.

v. UGA

@ USC

v. Vandy

v. Bama

v. UK

@ UF

@ UT

@ TAMU

That is a 3-4 loss schedule with the team that is returning. Of course it is also still Dec. and injuries and other things can change a roster. But you clearly dont know much about Mizzou if you think just because people think they have a chance to do well is "homer". Most of the radio I heard yesterday is thinking 8-9 wins in KC. 10 would be getting some good bounces. Much like this year where MU lost 5 and 4 of those were to teams all inside the top #13, all on the road. 3 losses by 1 score, missing 2 fgs in regulation in a game they lost in ot. missing two more fgs in a 1 score game that forced us to go for it instead of attempting more kicks. those are bad breaks. MU had one of the more reliable kickers in the country ( 96% career FG before this year ) who got the shanks as a SR (was 9-16 before getting pulled) and that is the only thing that kept MU from winning 10 games again this year.

v. UGA - very winnable, especially right at the start of the season

@ USC - 65% a loss in my mind

v. Vandy - 75% win in my mind

v. Bama - 90% loss

v. UK - 90% win

@ UF - 50%

@ UT - 60% win

@ TAMU 80% win (incase you dont know, and I am assuming you dont, GP owns A&M. 5-1 including 3-1 at college station. we have won there the past 2 years in a row.

4-4 with a decent chance at 5-3. Arizona state at home and 3 puffs and you see why people think MU has a pretty decent chance to win 8-9 games.

Good analysis - I just caught the tail end and didn't know who was scheduled. Plus Eastern Kansas has gotten past the Pinkel factor, (or Northern Arkansas has gotten lucky lately - the game last year when they beat the mid-conference team with a 70+ yard run in the last few minutes) A win is a win so good for Southern Iowa.