Official Seniors who you are glad to be leaving Thread

Haspula

Secondly, I bet the moron that called big red reaction and bashed burkhead wished he was a senior. What the hell is wrong with these people. Can we just have a lynching for the sh**ty fans?

Or just the ones whose opinions you don't agree with?Or is that how it is determined who qualifies as a "sh**ty fan. While I don't agree with the premise of the thread, anyone who says they aren't glad certain players won't be out there anymore is just flat out lying.

And for the record, it certainly wasn't me calling in on Rex. I think he's going to end up as one of the most revered Huskers of all time.

Secondly, I bet the moron that called big red reaction and bashed burkhead wished he was a senior. What the hell is wrong with these people. Can we just have a lynching for the sh**ty fans?

Or just the ones whose opinions you don't agree with?Or is that how it is determined who qualifies as a "sh**ty fan. While I don't agree with the premise of the thread, anyone who says they aren't glad certain players won't be out there anymore is just flat out lying.

And for the record, it certainly wasn't me calling in on Rex. I think he's going to end up as one of the most revered Huskers of all time.

No...calling out Burkhead makes you a sh**ty fan.

Did someone really say that about him? How you find anything derogatory to say about him, he just goes out and leaves it all out there.

Did someone really say that about him? How you find anything derogatory to say about him, he just goes out and leaves it all out there.

I only caught about 4 calls as I took a quick trip up to Menard's. Some of the idiots that call that show make Huskerboard look like MENSA.

This went over well. Almost worth keeping it open to see all the hammering the OP is getting for starting something so ill-conceived. But I think we've run our course here.

And fair warning - let's not have a copycat thread now that this is locked. Anyone seriously answering this thread needs to pick a new team to root for.