Cocky talk

Wow. They are talking some stuff on their board Cockytalk.com. Free to join

I am happy for their first 11 win season in over 100 yrs. I know how hard it was for me to wait 25 to get our 3rd National Championship.

Check it out for a humorous read or if you want to get angry.

Cause South Carolina beat the brakes off of the huskers today. By three scores.

I'm sorry, but your coach and your qb is delusional..

Bo pelini says, after the gamecocks stomped the huskers, that they were still the best team today? So, gaining negative yards in the fourth quarter is better? I'm sorry, but 30>13. 11-2 is better than 9-4.

And Martinez saying that the SEC defense isn't as good as the big 10? After the SEC held the cornhuskers to the fewest points all season? And after he got sacked 6 times and threw an interception?

Gamecocks went out there and flat out coached and played the huskers today. They were the better team.

But can't wait to see y'all in omaha this year! The fans and citizens of Omaha are absolutely the nicest and most wonderful fans around. And I mean that.

• Fire 3

I am happy for their first 11 win season in over 100 yrs. I know how hard it was for me to wait 25 to get our 3rd National Championship.

Bo pelini says, after the gamecocks stomped the huskers, that they were still the best team today? So, gaining negative yards in the fourth quarter is better? I'm sorry, but 30>13. 11-2 is better than 9-4.

And Martinez saying that the SEC defense isn't as good as the big 10? After the SEC held the cornhuskers to the fewest points all season? And after he got sacked 6 times and threw an interception?

Gamecocks went out there and flat out coached and played the huskers today. They were the better team.

But can't wait to see y'all in omaha this year! The fans and citizens of Omaha are absolutely the nicest and most wonderful fans around. And I mean that.

128834141081192592.jpg

Thank you. When we play like crap, I feel down and I admit that we played like crap. I don't sit here and try to declare that the other team did nothing of value and that we were still better. It is truly ridiculous.

Checking in from Cockytalk....

I really didn't see a lot of negative nebraska talk today on there. Most people think Burkhead and David are really good and talked about enjoying the game and of coarse the win. Y'all have won National Championships, that's great, this is the most wins we've had in a season, that's all true. I think what our fans are really excited about is that the program is improving and going in the right direction and a lot of us were happy to win the bowl game. (We remember what it was like to lose the last game of the year and then have to wait 8 months to get another crack at a win, b/c we did it last year, and the year before that...and the year before that.)

I did see a group of people upset about Pelini comments after the game where he stated that he and the players still thought NU was the better team. A lot of Gamecocks took offense to that b/c we won by more than double and that kinda talk we've got from florida, georgia and tennessee fans for the past 2 years. I know I personally don't agree with Pelini's opinion on that, though the NU program is vastly superior USC's as a whole (duh, you guys have like 4 or 5 Championships), USC was clearly the better team this year (More offensive yards, fewer yards allowed, fewer penalties, fewer turnovers and most importantly more points.) Though, ,ust about any Gamecock with his/her head on straight would trade the win today for 4 or 5 National Championship in years past.

Checking in from Cockytalk....

I really didn't see a lot of negative nebraska talk today on there. Most people think Burkhead and David are really good and talked about enjoying the game and of coarse the win. Y'all have won National Championships, that's great, this is the most wins we've had in a season, that's all true. I think what our fans are really excited about is that the program is improving and going in the right direction and a lot of us were happy to win the bowl game. (We remember what it was like to lose the last game of the year and then have to wait 8 months to get another crack at a win, b/c we did it last year, and the year before that...and the year before that.)

I did see a group of people upset about Pelini comments after the game where he stated that he and the players still thought NU was the better team. A lot of Gamecocks took offense to that b/c we won by more than double and that kinda talk we've got from florida, georgia and tennessee fans for the past 2 years. I know I personally don't agree with Pelini's opinion on that, though the NU program is vastly superior USC's as a whole (duh, you guys have like 4 or 5 Championships), USC was clearly the better team this year (More offensive yards, fewer yards allowed, fewer penalties, fewer turnovers and most importantly more points.) Though, ,ust about any Gamecock with his/her head on straight would trade the win today for 4 or 5 National Championship in years past.

There was a lot of it, much of it was crazy, which is to be expected and you can see it on cockytalk, but still crazy. Check the game thread.

When did Martinez say that? Do you have a link or did I just totally miss that in the post game interview?

There was a lot of it, much of it was crazy, which is to be expected and you can see it on cockytalk, but still crazy. Check the game thread.

They are loaded on Vodka and Cocktaine

Well I was talking about here but you could fill New Jersey with the amount of trash that was talked on both sites.