Cocky talk

EarCock, I said that this fourth quarter meant little, not that all fourth quarters mean little. Nebraska was unable to run their usual offense in the fourth quarter because SoCar capitalized on some luck. When you force a one-dimensional running time into obvious passing situations, I don't think anyone honestly expects the offense to be successful. So saying that Nebraska's lack of offensive output in the 4th quarter is representative of the quality of the two teams is rather folly.

I'm so sick of that video...its like that opera house in Sydney, it's as if a picture of it has to accompany any mention of Australia. Well fine Nebrasaka fans, she may be from SC but you have no excuse for this...

DFNJOMBVXQHGYTX.20090930203245.jpg

Not sure what you're talking about....Larry is THE MAN!!!

He's part of why the terrorists hate America...well actually now that I think about it so is the girl from the pageant but still...I also had no idea his wife is from Wisconsin and is a fan of the Badgers...so many mixed feelings.

The fact that Nebraska got their butts whooped in the 4th quarter shows very little; Nebraska's offense is not built to be successful in obvious passing situations. You're crazy if you think SoCar outplayed Nebraska in the first half, when both teams were allowed to do what they wanted offensively. The c$%ks were on the lucky side of 10 points which drastically changed the way the game was played. I would consider those 10 points to be outliers

Carolina did win the game, but saying they're a much better team than Nebraska is probably a stretch. The reason Nebraska was playing catch-up in the fourth quarter was primarily due to outlier events, rather than the play of the c$%ks.

Maybe you need to do a little redesign of your Huskers cause they apparently will be playing catch up a lot in the future, especially if they have to play c$%ks again!!!

EarCock, I said that this fourth quarter meant little, not that all fourth quarters mean little. Nebraska was unable to run their usual offense in the fourth quarter because SoCar capitalized on some luck. When you force a one-dimensional running time into obvious passing situations, I don't think anyone honestly expects the offense to be successful. So saying that Nebraska's lack of offensive output in the 4th quarter is representative of the quality of the two teams is rather folly.

Calling it "luck" when we used plays we practice all year and down here in Orlando is insulting. Judging your team based on whether or not you can run the ball is silly, b/c there are so many other aspects to the team, which build on each other, to make the team as a whole good. It took a ton of effort in recruiting, coaching and execution to pull off some of the plays like the blocked extra point and the 2 Alshon catches. I wouldn't put a lot of stock in the run game either, through the whole game Burkhead and Martinez avg'd less than 4 yards a carry and neither had a rushing TD. It was Burkheads 2nd lowest rushing avg of the season. You just got to face it man, NU has a better football program (way more championships), but USC was the better team this year and especially today.

The fact that Nebraska got their butts whooped in the 4th quarter shows very little; Nebraska's offense is not built to be successful in obvious passing situations. You're crazy if you think SoCar outplayed Nebraska in the first half, when both teams were allowed to do what they wanted offensively. The c$%ks were on the lucky side of 10 points which drastically changed the way the game was played. I would consider those 10 points to be outliers

Carolina did win the game, but saying they're a much better team than Nebraska is probably a stretch. The reason Nebraska was playing catch-up in the fourth quarter was primarily due to outlier events, rather than the play of the c$%ks.

Maybe you need to do a little redesign of your Huskers cause they apparently will be playing catch up a lot in the future, especially if they have to play c$%ks again!!!

Congratulations on your first 11 win season.

We have 12 11+ win seasons

Call us when you have 13 (We have 2)

Classy

• Fire 1

Classy

Just putting Cockansas post in perspective, thats all

Classy

Just putting Cockansas post in perspective, thats all

Meh I can't blame you. Even I thought his post was a little annoying. Not exactly a graceful way to handle a win.

Wow. They are talking some stuff on their board Cockytalk.com. Free to join

I am happy for their first 11 win season in over 100 yrs. I know how hard it was for me to wait 25 to get our 3rd National Championship.

Check it out for a humorous read or if you want to get angry.

Cause South Carolina beat the brakes off of the huskers today. By three scores.

I'm sorry, but your coach and your qb is delusional..

Bo pelini says, after the gamecocks stomped the huskers, that they were still the best team today? So, gaining negative yards in the fourth quarter is better? I'm sorry, but 30>13. 11-2 is better than 9-4.

And Martinez saying that the SEC defense isn't as good as the big 10? After the SEC held the cornhuskers to the fewest points all season? And after he got sacked 6 times and threw an interception?

Gamecocks went out there and flat out coached and played the huskers today. They were the better team.

But can't wait to see y'all in omaha this year! The fans and citizens of Omaha are absolutely the nicest and most wonderful fans around. And I mean that.

I guess I missed the part where anybody on this thread said that South Carolina didn't play better than Nebraska today. Care to point it out for me?

Meh I can't blame you. Even I thought his post was a little annoying. Not exactly a graceful way to handle a win.

You have said much worse about Nebraska over the past month.

No excuses, SC had the better team today. Congrats. Nebraska will be back someday...hopefully sooner rather than later.

You have said much worse about Nebraska over the past month.

No excuses, SC had the better team today. Congrats. Nebraska will be back someday...hopefully sooner rather than later.

Never after a loss though. I try to be a little more tasteful after a loss because I have a heart and I know how it feels...sh#t I'm going through it right now. It sucks, no need to rub anything in...

Congrats, the team you pull for has done more than the team I pull for.