Attitude Reflects Leadership

Everyone is forgetting that it was offensive pass interference on Lavonte that play - it was a pick play. Just watch that play again

No one remembers that part. He didnt necessarily take the TE, he somewhat bit on the play fake to the full back and the full back made just enough contact with him to give the RB the extra steps needed to get "wide open" At least if my memory serves right, I think it was the fullback, or Hback or whatever it's called now.

while i agree some of it is on Bo, some of it is on the veterans too. i've heard some of the 90's lineman talk about the pressure from the upperclassman and how they knew they couldnt make mistakes...... thats not there now.

Maybe the husker should go back to having permanent captains that would bring out upperclassmen leadership.

If players are not allowed to center out teammates maybe coaches should follow the same rule in public at least.

I think people just like to try and kick a dog while he's down. God forbid every statement they make is under a microscope or every detail of their job or personal life it considered public information. I will bet my next two weeks pay the majority of people on this board couldn't perform their jobs as well as Bo does at the level that he does and under the pressure that he faces.

I agree to an extent. At the same time, isnt that the reason coaches get paid 2-3 million a year at a gig like Nebrasaka? Isnt that known when you take a job like this? It isnt just Nebraska, its like this all over, in every major college or pro team. Take a look at OSU fans, Bama fans, USC, texas fans.... we are tame compared to some of the big dogs.

I feel bad for Bo, but his utter distain for the fans and media over the years..... gets no sympathy from me. I support the guy, I'm just not going to coddle him. At the same time, I am not going to kick him when he is down either.

I trust TO and if he trust Bo, then I trust Bo too.

Why all the trust in TO? There are a lot of Solich haters out there. TO annointed Solich the next coach of Nebraska. $ Byrne wanted Bob Stoops. Now, there's a lot of people starting to question whether or not Bo is the right coach. If Bo's dismissed, this means TO has struck out twice. Why the blind loyalty?

Had some friends discuss this...don't shoot the messenger but do you all think there's any link between Bo's demeanor and Dennard losing his cool?

You do know that we are not the Miami Hurricanes right?

not really, i think it was Fonzie's plan, right from the get-go, to drag Jeffrey right through the crack of his ass!........oh yeah.......

Had some friends discuss this...don't shoot the messenger but do you all think there's any link between Bo's demeanor and Dennard losing his cool?

Not sure about Dennard's incident (him and Jeffery were both playing very physical), but you could link Bo's demeanor and the teams compete loss of focus.

you could link a donkey hunching a chicken to the design of the mascot "cocky" but then again maybe not

I think people just like to try and kick a dog while he's down. God forbid every statement they make is under a microscope or every detail of their job or personal life it considered public information. I will bet my next two weeks pay the majority of people on this board couldn't perform their jobs as well as Bo does at the level that he does and under the pressure that he faces.

I agree to an extent. At the same time, isnt that the reason coaches get paid 2-3 million a year at a gig like Nebrasaka? Isnt that known when you take a job like this? It isnt just Nebraska, its like this all over, in every major college or pro team. Take a look at OSU fans, Bama fans, USC, texas fans.... we are tame compared to some of the big dogs.

I feel bad for Bo, but his utter distain for the fans and media over the years..... gets no sympathy from me. I support the guy, I'm just not going to coddle him. At the same time, I am not going to kick him when he is down either.

I trust TO and if he trust Bo, then I trust Bo too.

Why all the trust in TO? There are a lot of Solich haters out there. TO annointed Solich the next coach of Nebraska. $ Byrne wanted Bob Stoops. Now, there's a lot of people starting to question whether or not Bo is the right coach. If Bo's dismissed, this means TO has struck out twice. Why the blind loyalty?

Struck out?

Lol!!

Tell me my friend, since you claim Frank & Bo "struck out", pray tell how do you define the Callahan hire?