CB Devian Shelton [USC Commit]

Nexus

Wait a sec... I thought Ford had eliminated Utah?? I also seriously doubt that Moore will go to LA Tech. He is a big-time talent. I think he was holding out for an LSU offer, otherwise he is N. As for Shelton, he's a mystery. If I had to bet, I'd say Washington, since the Oregon State coach who he had originally committed to is now there. However, a lot of people told me that Shelton is a silent recruit. We shall see. Peat to me is 50-50 between us and Stanford. Valentine si 50-50 between us and Illinois. Curry is N.

I agree with Curry being N. Everyone else im not having too good a feeling on but i am sure we will atleast pick up one or two others besides Curry. Id predict Valentine and Peat. Peat is truly 50/50. He himself doesnt know what he is doing yet. Sadly Nebraska usually loses those battles.

You wanna make it interesting and put some money on those predictions? I'm not a subscriber to any of the paysites so I'm just going off of feeling and the things that I read on here.

Honestly I'll be a little offended if Peat goes on national TV and disses Nebraska and chooses Stanford. Everyone is expecting him to to go Nebraska, it's the one big-name target we are SUPPOSED to get. I know you can't really blame him if he picks Stanford, but still... he knows how much his commitment means to Husker Nation. It would kinda be a slap in the face if he did that.

• Fire 1
Shelton will go to Washington, Ford will go to Utah, and Moore is leaning toward La tech from everything ive deduced. I think Curry is the only bet tommorow. Peat and Valentine have me only about 50% sure. I think we pick one of those guys up. I think we will only get 2 commits tommorow. I HOPE shelton makes 3.

About a week or so ago, I was feeling the same way. I predicted a total of 12-16 recruits, and that was BEFORE they reached out and made offers to the kids from Cali and Ohio. However, I've been more optimistic over the past few days. We could land as many as 20, if all things go our way. Unfortunately, that'wils unlikely.

Peat will make or break this class. If we don't get him, it would be an epic fail. We need to land a total of 18+, including Peat. I think we will.

I have no doubt we will fill. One way or another. I expect Peat, Curry and Valentine to all be N. Moore I think stays home and Ford will go elsewhere, and Peat has yet to decide himself. He could go either way. I mean what would you do? Stay close to home and go to a top school, top program and beautiful campus with lots of Hot cali girls or follow your brother and cousin and play at Nebraska for an average education but great tradition. That would be hard decision for any kid. Hope he is N!

I have no doubt we will fill. One way or another. I expect Peat, Curry and Valentine to all be N. Moore I think stays home and Ford will go elsewhere, and Peat has yet to decide himself. He could go either way. I mean what would you do? Stay close to home and go to a top school, top program and beautiful campus with lots of Hot cali girls or follow your brother and cousin and play at Nebraska for an average education but great tradition. That would be hard decision for any kid. Hope he is N!

Jesus, I thought FLU was a debbie downer but you take the cake. Why wouldnt Andrus want to follow his brother and cousin all the while playing for a school that does have a great tradition and ABOVE average education??? I feel confident in saying that Andrus will be N, there is no problem with him waiting until NSD to tell the world.

I mean what would you do? Stay close to home and go to a top school, top program and beautiful campus with lots of Hot cali girls or follow your brother and cousin and play at Nebraska for an average education but great tradition.

I didn't know Arizona State was one of his top choices. Stanford isn't exactly close to Tempe.

Honestly I'll be a little offended if Peat goes on national TV and disses Nebraska and chooses Stanford. Everyone is expecting him to to go Nebraska, it's the one big-name target we are SUPPOSED to get. I know you can't really blame him if he picks Stanford, but still... he knows how much his commitment means to Husker Nation. It would kinda be a slap in the face if he did that.

I'll feel bad for his bro hear as well. I would think it would be uncomfortable for a while atleast.

If he was a Stanford commit, he should have announced it already, not on live TV. You gotta think that before Todd committed last year, he talked to Andrus about it, so that they could play together. And then this year, his cousin committed... seems to me like all 3 had a plan to play together... just too much in our favor. I'm sure he's flattered that he was accepted to Stanford, but Nebraska is still a good university for academics. I think he's ours.