CB Devian Shelton [USC Commit]

Nexus

Unless Tennessee blows his mind, I think we have another commit here.

Yes, I heard which I hope he doesn't because all signs point to us.

That's pretty surprising but great news. The Vols seemed pretty confident about getting him. From one of their boards: "'An offer from Tennessee would be it,' [Devian] said. 'I've always grown up loving them. They have started to show more interest and I'll just have to see how things go. If they don't offer by mid-season, I may just make a commitment to one of my other options.'" Supposed to be from 247. http://www.volnation.com/forum/tennessee-vols-recruiting/131084-12-ca-cb-devian-shelton-2.html

Devian Shelton

The cornerback from Inglewood, Calif., said his weekend trip went better than expected. He has made a (nonbinding) commitment to Oregon State. He’s also considering Tennessee, and may visit before month’s end.

Shelton, 6-foot-2 and 185 pounds, may not have a decision for a while.

“I’m still looking,” he said. “I really don’t know right now, but I’m going to figure it out in the next two weeks.”

LINK

So from the things that I was reading last night, it sounded like we should be getting a commitment from this kid in the next few days. This article is less than flattering. So can someone translate? Does Jon Nyatawa just like to attract all of the glass-half-empty guys to read and comment on his articles?

Devian Shelton

The cornerback from Inglewood, Calif., said his weekend trip went better than expected. He has made a (nonbinding) commitment to Oregon State. He’s also considering Tennessee, and may visit before month’s end.

“I’m still looking,” he said. “I really don’t know right now, but I’m going to figure it out in the next two weeks.”

LINK

So from the things that I was reading last night, it sounded like we should be getting a commitment from this kid in the next few days. This article is less than flattering. So can someone translate? Does Jon Nyatawa just like to attract all of the glass-half-empty guys to read and comment on his articles?

Yes. He's an uninformed douche.

Devian Shelton

LINK

So you dont think he is N...

Devian Shelton

LINK

So you dont think he is N...

I don't have a clue. I just think JN is a douche.