Nebraska fan apparel

Nebraska fan apparel  

59 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

My vote is that I'm not a huge fan of Nebraska apparel. I have said it for a long time, that Nebraska has some of the worst selection of hats of any team in the nation. I'm not sure if it is due to Adidas being our team's provider or if this style is just what everybody prefers. Hence the thread, so I can maybe find the answer to that question.

I look at every store that I can, as well as online, and I can never find a hat that I really like, so I don't have a Husker hat. I would love to have one, but it seems that anything that comes out that is supposed to appeal to my younger generation is a flat bill, and I just don't wear flat bill hats.

I completely agree! I can never find a hat as well. Other schools have so many different options. With that being said, when is the Adidas contract up (i.e. when is NU able to go sign with Nike or UA and get some more modern items, without taking away from TO's tradition)?

I actually just got back from looking for a hat. Every year I end up buying a Nebraska hat that I had to 'settle' for and never end up wearing. They all look like garbage and the few I find that look decent are either the snap adjustment on back or fit weird or are flat billed. I can literally find 4-5 hats I like for 40 or more programs right there in Lincoln, but nothing for Nebraska. I like the jackets that the coaches wear and a few of the shirts. Everything else sucks. I even considered buying t-shirts for other teams just cause I didn't like any of Nebraska's... of course I couldn't bring myself to actually buy another team's shirt, but I considered it.

• Fire 1

My vote is that I'm not a huge fan of Nebraska apparel. I have said it for a long time, that Nebraska has some of the worst selection of hats of any team in the nation. I'm not sure if it is due to Adidas being our team's provider or if this style is just what everybody prefers. Hence the thread, so I can maybe find the answer to that question.

I look at every store that I can, as well as online, and I can never find a hat that I really like, so I don't have a Husker hat. I would love to have one, but it seems that anything that comes out that is supposed to appeal to my younger generation is a flat bill, and I just don't wear flat bill hats.

I completely agree! I can never find a hat as well. Other schools have so many different options. With that being said, when is the Adidas contract up (i.e. when is NU able to go sign with Nike or UA and get some more modern items, without taking away from TO's tradition)?

I actually just got back from looking for a hat. Every year I end up buying a Nebraska hat that I had to 'settle' for and never end up wearing. They all look like garbage and the few I find that look decent are either the snap adjustment on back or fit weird or are flat billed. I can literally find 4-5 hats I like for 40 or more programs right there in Lincoln, but nothing for Nebraska. I like the jackets that the coaches wear and a few of the shirts. Everything else sucks. I even considered buying t-shirts for other teams just cause I didn't like any of Nebraska's... of course I couldn't bring myself to actually buy another team's shirt, but I considered it.

This.

I can't stand the fact that 9 out of 10 t-shirts are on the front only. What happened to the small emblem on the left shirt with great pictures on the back (and none of this, Iowa sucks or any other team related). I personally can't stand pictures on the front. If they had an option to which side we can have it on, then I would be alittle happier.