so is VV our last guy?

I think all Bo's eggs were in one basket with Peat.. possible assuming that because his bro is here that he would come. I dont blame Peat for going to Stanford, just blame Bo for not MAKING SURE he comes here. I am dissapointed that we didnt have a backup plan. Just dont see how you cant get a guy here when his bro is already here...... baffled

I think all Bo's eggs were in one basket with Peat.. possible assuming that because his bro is here that he would come. I dont blame Peat for going to Stanford, just blame Bo for not MAKING SURE he comes here. I am dissapointed that we didnt have a backup plan. Just dont see how you cant get a guy here when his bro is already here...... baffled

My only thought is that he is a different kid, so therefore different things are important to him (academics)... Also, heard that he didn't want to be in his brothers shadow... Not sure if that is true considering his brother hasn't played yet.

In a perefect world this would be the case 100% of the time, but unfortunately we don't live in a perfect world...

In a perefect world this would be the case 100% of the time, but unfortunately we don't live in a perfect world...

Well... the Stanford football program is a program that is improving and is several levels ahead of NU at the moment (and has been for the past 3-5 years). And Stanford is an academic giant. That is really, really tough to compete against. Seems pretty easy to imagine.. really.

Well... the Stanford football program is a program that is improving and is several levels ahead of NU at the moment (and has been for the past 3-5 years). And Stanford is an academic giant. That is really, really tough to compete against. Seems pretty easy to imagine.. really.

I'll bet next weeks lunch money that Standfor struggles without Luck. I look for them to drift back to the middle of the Pac over the next 2-3 years and eventually in the last 1/3 again.

I'll bet next weeks lunch money that Standfor struggles without Luck. I look for them to drift back to the middle of the Pac over the next 2-3 years and eventually in the last 1/3 again.

Losing Luck and Harbaugh back-to-back years is tough to overcome. They had absolutely no one at WR so their offense has to go backwards some. But they do have a really good OLine ....

I think if he was sure Peat was coming he may not have offered Whitaker and probably wouldn't have recruited Goodman so hard.