Why would Israel attack Iran?

walks and knap...do you realize how petty and ridiculous you look by applying different standards to myself and MBL 51?

I asked MLB a question

Later he asked me a question

I then ask if he'll answer my question AFTER I answer his(more than fair since he really should answer first)

later walks asked the same question as MLB.

You 2 have a circle jerk on an on about how I won't answer this question that originated from MLB.

Again...I never said I wouldn't give an answer to the question. I will answer. But if I'm expected to answer why isn't MLB when his unanswered question came first?

Que the sarcasm and other various derp replies that display your weakness.

which one is right, Israel or Hamas?

I'd say Israel is more to the right. They are very hawkish and not much about peace.

walks and knap...do you realize how petty and ridiculous you look by applying different standards to myself and MBL 51?

I asked MLB a question

Later he asked me a question

I then ask if he'll answer my question AFTER I answer his(more than fair since he really should answer first)

later walks asked the same question as MLB.

You 2 have a circle jerk on an on about how I won't answer this question that originated from MLB.

Again...I never said I wouldn't give an answer to the question. I will answer. But if I'm expected to answer why isn't MLB when his unanswered question came first?

Que the sarcasm and other various derp replies that display your weakness.

which one is right, Israel or Hamas?

I'd say Israel is more to the right. They are very hawkish and not much about peace.

not what I was asking, and most would know what I'm getting at, so I'll rephrase...

Who is right in this situation, Israel or Hamas?

Fair warning - we can disagree about a topic or a point or who should answer what question. But if there are personal attacks we must apply board rules. We've gotten too lax with this rule, and it's going to have to stop.

Do not say I didn't give you fair warning. No more personal attacks at all. Let's just get along. Agree to disagree.

I waited long enough for MLB. Obviously Britain didn't take the land from Jews and give it to the arabs.

Posted 06 February 2012 - 09:55 PM
snapback.png
knapplc, on 06 February 2012 - 09:29 PM, said:

Cactus, do you believe that Israel is 100% wrong in this conflict, and the Arabs are 100% right?

That's a tricky question... I've said Palestinians have committed terrorism(obviously) and that it's wrong and illegal, so they aren't always right in their actions. What I do belive is very simple and simply a truism. Every country and Palestine should obey international law. No more or less should be expected of them than of any other country.

The illegal occuption is constant, it has been for many decades. Even when make shift rockets are fired into Israel(rarely do any rare damage) or a suicide bomb goes off(also doesn't happen often) the occupation and building of settlements continue. even during peace talks. All you really have to do is try to put yourself in these people's shows. How would you feel to be a prisoner in your own country? To see foreigners bulldoze your house and neighborhood down to make room for their houses? why should they have to go through this? Because a religion they don't believe in says it should be that way? What would do if you were in their place?

When Israel gets out of the territories and follows the laws and THEN they are still doing suicide bombs and such they willh have a legit complaint.

You really have to warp your principles to say ohterwise. Your views should be based on your principles...not the other way around.

http://www.huskerboard.com/index.php?/topic/57769-why-would-israel-attack-iran/page__view__findpost__p__919353