Why would Israel attack Iran?

I'm calling you on your BS question. Neither has done NO wrong. You are proposing a loaded question which is a BS tactic used by a weak debater. Can you even comprehend what a loaded question is? The BS is you acting like your clever by asking it over and over.

Should we go over what a loaded question is in more depth and see why it's such a BS tactic of a weak debater?

Keep up w/ this exchange...it's reflecting greatly on you. :)

I'm calling you on your BS question. Neither has done NO wrong. You are proposing a loaded question which is a BS tactic used by a weak debater. Can you even comprehend what a loaded question is? The BS is you acting like your clever by asking it over and over.

Should we go over what a loaded question is in more depth and see why it's such a BS tactic of a weak debater?

Keep up w/ this exchange...it's reflecting greatly on you. :)

because you can't answer....

Remember this whole exchange is about if and how often Hamas breaks ceasefires. They are the party/group in charge of Gaza.

Now who's moving the goal posts? Nobody said this was ONLY about Hamas. It's about Israel and their occupation of territories, and the response of Palestinians. Hamas is only one group, and we're talking about them for the moment. All of Palestine is responding to Israel, though, and we're going to be dealing with the entirety of the situation, not just specific groups. Have to. Can't take it piecemeal, because it's not a situation of having truces with one group for all groups.

Knapp I am going to give you some advice. We went round and round before on this subject. He will change and move the posts forever. He is right and you can't tell him a thing, the best you can do is just let him spout and throw up his little jabs and be done with it. He can't even say bombing a bus of innocent people is wrong without somehow tying it to the Israeli govt. and their policies that are the real cause of the killings. Just a little advice!! :D

Ok, this is the first time I see anyone talking about bombing a bus. JR, where did I ever talk about bombing a bus...or even said anything about a bus?

Ok, this is the first time I see anyone talking about bombing a bus. JR, where did I ever talk about bombing a bus...or even said anything about a bus?

Bombing a bus with civilians in it is ALWAYS WRONG, as is flying a comercial plane into office buildings.

Let me repeat that... THAT.

It is just as wrong as when MeK, PJAK or the IDF kills Iranian civilians in similar manners.

Any American politician who supports funding MeK to continue operations inside Iran is no better tha Usama bin Laden.

Enemy or not... bombing a bus with civilians in it is ALWAYS WRONG.

Bombing a bus with civilians in it is ALWAYS WRONG, as is flying a comercial plane into office buildings.

Let me repeat that... THAT.

It is just as wrong as when MeK, PJAK or the IDF kills Iranian civilians in similar manners.

Any American politician who supports funding MeK to continue operations inside Iran is no better tha Usama bin Laden.

Enemy or not... bombing a bus with civilians in it is ALWAYS WRONG.

Goes w/out say. Somehow JR thinks I said/think bombing a bus is ok even though many times I've condemned Hammas or any arab for when they do terrorism.

Man this place has turned into a cesspool...

Funny how that happened after your previous cesspool was shut down.

Well I was only talking about this and maybe one other thread. Overall I don't think the forum has. I think you can read through this thread and see where the childishness comes from or at least starts.

Funny how that happened after your previous cesspool was shut down.

It is good to have people here with diverse opinions, who can lay out a position and defend it without Romneying when the audience changes or it gets uncomfortable.

While the dig on HuskerPedia was funny, it died because of a fight over advertising revenue, and had not become a cesspool until its final days when participants from the new owner's board showed up en masse to trash the place. Cactusboy was the only moderator who stayed around during that time and tried to maintain order. The work he did as a moderator during that time was exemplorary.

While your comment was humorous and well timed, it also happens to be very inaccurate.

Ok, let's see what the "Israel Report" has to say.

I assume you are talking about this:

In 1923 Britain illegally gave Abdulah 77 percent of Palestine (the whole "East Bank") to protect rights to Arab oil, and the Suez canal, etc. for purposes of the British Empire. This created Transjordan; which became Jordan in 1946.

Jordan is a country and is not part of Israel or Palestine. No where in the thread has anyone talked about Jordan...it's not a part of any peace talks or even land that Israel is trying to get actively or passively. If you want to talk about how Britian split up the middle east that's fine but it's a different subject for a different thread.

If you want to discuss any other "facts" from that site we can do that. It'd probably be best to start w/ 1 or 2 and then go from there. I'll leave it up to you if you want to past them.

Oh and thanks for the reply.