The 9/22 Scheduled "TBA" game

G0B1GRED

No chance this wasn't going to be a cupcake. The schedule isn't a cakewalk, and there's no reason to make it harder when we aren't MNC ready.

All I know is we better be up by 35 at halftime so we can actually have a game to develop some of the younger talent. Hopefully Rex will have his 200 ypg average on the way to winning the Heisman by halftime so he can get some rest. :)

I thought they might have a decent team planned. Oh well.

Makes it easier for Bo to get that all-important 9th win which we've now decided dictates a successful season.

You are one cynical dude. I say it gives us a nice bye week to get healthy before Wisconsin and Ohio St. back to back.

I'm sure the 90,000 fans are thrilled to be paying 100 bucks to be able to watch a fall practice. Does Taylor get to wear a green jersey for this one?

I thought they might have a decent team planned. Oh well.

Makes it easier for Bo to get that all-important 9th win which we've now decided dictates a successful season.

You are one cynical dude. I say it gives us a nice bye week to get healthy before Wisconsin and Ohio St. back to back.

I'm sure the 90,000 fans are thrilled to be paying 100 bucks to be able to watch a fall practice. Does Taylor get to wear a green jersey for this one?

I'm sure a great deal of those 90,000 don't care either way, as long as they play well.

It also makes for a pretty cheap ticket. ;)

EDIT: Plus we already have one of the toughest conference schedules. We need a FCS creampuff.

Edited by Mills

I wish we'd played a super-team mash-up of $EC All-Americans :rolleyes:

Next year's conference slate is a brutal slog. We needed a top-tier opponent in that 9/22 slot like we need explosive diarrhea the next time we're interviewing for a big job promotion. Idaho State will do just fine. 2013 would be the season for an upper echelon non-con. (Which we won't be getting, unless UCLA turns things around pretty rapidly.)