Nebraska vs. Michigan

It really has the appearance that the tea has quit on Doc. TO is not going to have a choice. While we don't have any realhistory of being good, this season looks like it will be the worst in 40 years.

And I'm pretty sure there are some elite high school teams that could beat the Huskers right now....its sad...

Tom should fire Doc in the locker room after this game. He should then immediately retire. Dr. Tom was a great coach and I'll forever be grateful for what he did as a head coach, but he has done real damage to the athletic department as a whole.

He should have kept the "interim" title and re-retired shortly after firing Callahan.

It really has the appearance that the tea has quit on Doc. TO is not going to have a choice. While we don't have any realhistory of being good, this season looks like it will be the worst in 40 years.

And I'm pretty sure there are some elite high school teams that could beat the Huskers right now....its sad...

Have you met Tom? I GUARANTEE Doc comes back next season. I don't know whether it's simply being in completely over his head, or having a truly odd psychological reaction to when he was a coach and some were calling for his head, but his personnel decisions have been poor pretty much across the board since the day after he fired Callahan.

Tom should fire Doc in the locker room after this game. He should then immediately retire. Dr. Tom was a great coach and I'll forever be grateful for what he did as a head coach, but he has done real damage to the athletic department as a whole.

He should have kept the "interim" title and re-retired shortly after firing Callahan.

You do realize TO didn't hire Doc right???

Not sure where you exactly are going with this.

Thank god Carolina and Duke are playing. Offensive enjoyment at its finest.

It is a great game...I love UNC and hate Duke, but man...always fun to watch these talented teams. Tyler Zeller has more points at halftime than NU had as a team minutes into the 2nd half.

I think they pull it off tonight. Michigan doesn't have an overwelming post problem. Of course NU can make any guy over 6'7 look like an All American. Hardaway Jr isn't playing great right now, of course facing NU seems to break everyone out of their slump. Wow, count/counter point for every reason I think NU wins.

But I stick with it. Let's say 64-52. This is a prime example of Doc is being wrote off/ranked team that isn't so great on the road/conference win that NU always gets.

And for the record, I will not lose any sleep if this is so wrong.

THis clown obviously mowed down a bag of shrooms or something earlier because he was straight TRIPPIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You do realize TO didn't hire Doc right???

Not sure where you exactly are going with this.

Yes I'm aware of that. I'm also aware that he gave Doc an extension and a $3 million buyout last season, AFTER the Huskers lost five of their final six games.

He waited two seasons too long on Mike Anderson and then hired a dude who's never been a paid coach to replace him. He has waited FAR too long to fire Doc, AND made it more costly to do so. And then there's Bo and his Sun Belt Level coaching staff.

This athletic program is at about a low a point as it has been in 30 years.