RB Justin Davis [USC Commit]

Nexus

I think they accepted his commit because they know Sua is going elsewhere. I believe they have higher targets on their board at safety (Redfield, Goodman, Willis...)

let's hope.

Yes hopefully his unoffical visit just wows him.

I think they accepted his commit because they know Sua is going elsewhere. I believe they have higher targets on their board at safety (Redfield, Goodman, Willis...)

let's hope.

Do we know what day he taking his official here yet? He's basically got like only two weekends to do it before June 6th.

let's hope.

Do we know what day he taking his official here yet? He's basically got like only two weekends to do it before June 6th.

Nope. Maybe he wont visit after all. I hope he does....

Update 4 Star Kenneth Clark from California is visiting! (Thanks to girlknowsfootball)

He is a 5.6 3 star on Rivals and a 4 star on Scout

Thanks for the info. I have been using scout this whole time for all of these players.

I think he would be better as a CB.

I can't imagine just how much you're going to be posting when school's out.

Update 4 Star Kenneth Clark from California is visiting! (Thanks to girlknowsfootball)

He is a 5.6 3 star on Rivals and a 4 star on Scout

Thanks for the info. I have been using scout this whole time for all of these players.

I think he would be better as a CB.

I can't imagine just how much you're going to be posting when school's out.

Lots. It will make your head explode.

Willis is projected at CB.

For nebraska. Not necessarily for USC

The thing with Bo is that he doesn't recruit a 'safety' or a 'cornerback', in theory, but rather 'defensive backs' that have the potential to play anywhere in the secondary. Looking at Willis, he measures up well to that standard.