Doomsday Preppers........

The only one I really care about is ZOMBIEZ. Nukes, biologics, chemical and other WMD's ain't gonna worry about. The gov't will save us :>0

Gonna watch the show just out of curiosity. Had a buddy that came back from SEA in 68 definite survivalist. His basement over on 34th/Orchard had every imaginable survival gear in it plus a ton of weapons and ammo. Kinda scary if you were smokin' there. He had a MI and expired at the ripe of age of 35. Worry does not do a body good. PTSD is also a bad thing

Dude, one guy and his family had 55,000 lbs of food that could feed 22 people for 15 years! He furthermore had built his house out of 9 shipping containers that were basically bulletproof to small arms fire.

Saw that one, I kept wondering where they had their stash of "kool aid" There was something a little cultish about them.

Dude, one guy and his family had 55,000 lbs of food that could feed 22 people for 15 years! He furthermore had built his house out of 9 shipping containers that were basically bulletproof to small arms fire.

Saw that one, I kept wondering where they had their stash of "kool aid" There was something a little cultish about them.

I know right, I thought their exit plan with the school buses kinda gave me that same feeling.

• 1 month later...