How long do you give Cally now?

How much longer?  

58 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

:wtf

I can't believe that I am actually saying give him one more year, but I just think that firing him would be the worst of thte 2 evils.

I can't believe that I think that way either. I only say give him another, so more time can be put into the hiring process of a new coach. The last hiring process was a little shaky and look at the results.

I can't believe that I am actually saying give him one more year, but I just think that firing him would be the worst of thte 2 evils.

I can't believe that I think that way either. I only say give him another, so more time can be put into the hiring process of a new coach. The last hiring process was a little shaky and look at the results.

A little shaky :wtf I know a girl who was a little bit pregnant once.

pud has screwed this up, big time. Blow out a guy that wins 9 games, and bring in a loser. Nobody is gonna want this job, pud needs to go, too.

(TO for AD?????????????)

A little shaky :wtf I know a girl who was a little bit pregnant once.

pud has screwed this up, big time. Blow out a guy that wins 9 games, and bring in a loser. Nobody is gonna want this job, pud needs to go, too.

(TO for AD?????????????)

You are right, shaky was a complete understatement. Is it possible to be Govenor and AD at the same time? If so, why not....

I actually didn't vote because I'm going with Other for my vote. If (that's if) we don't win another game this year, I think BC hands in his resignation after the CU game. Within a month of his resignation, Pud gets the boot. I just have a strange feeling after listening to BC's coaches wrapup that he's beginning to see things not working. He was asked about his horrible record on the road, and he for the first time took all the blame and seemed beside himself. I think he's frustrated and wishing he'd never even heard of the NU job.

I actually didn't vote because I'm going with Other for my vote. If (that's if) we don't win another game this year, I think BC hands in his resignation after the CU game. Within a month of his resignation, Pud gets the boot. I just have a strange feeling after listening to BC's coaches wrapup that he's beginning to see things not working. He was asked about his horrible record on the road, and he for the first time took all the blame and seemed beside himself. I think he's frustrated and wishing he'd never even heard of the NU job.

We can hope and pray that you are right but I think he would be happy to milk NU for millions.

I only voted give him 2 more years because that is what will happen. Puderson is too arrogant to admit he screwed up with his one man search committee, and Pearlman won't fire Puderson for a couple more years (ironic that Pearlman will give Puderson a lot more of a chance than Puderson ever gave FS).

I have a bitter hatred towards Pud, but maybe you're right. Maybe this thing is deeper than Pud. Maybe Pealman's job needs to be in jeopardy as well!

I think everyone needs to start making Napoleon Dynamite sounds to drown out the wailing. "I caught you a delicious bass." "Gosh" "Freaking Idiot" PRN(as necessary) those sound much better :cheers

3 more years same as FS had the job. IMO we have the basis for a pretty good team yeah yeah yeah you have heard it all before. Patience.

Ante up.

well, pud should take the heat here........he should have kept FS UNTIL a quality coach could have been found......i have never been fond of hiring a throw-away coach and that is exactly what cally was.....now realistically and for the sake of the program we will have to keep him (cally) for 1 or 2 more years, or we risk an even greater debacle......this game will break our ass for recruiting for the rest of the season.......and if we lose the last 2 we are really screwed...too bad that we may be saddled with bad baggage for 2 more years........then 2-3 more years IF we get a good coach to get things turned around again......sh#t, this may take awhile folks!

hunter