Huskers vs Utes (gm 2)

Except for the inordinate number of K's, it's about all you could have wished for this first game...................

From the offensive or defensive side? We're bound to strike out offensively when we are getting on as much as we are right now.. If you mean Keller's lack of K's, im not worried.

No, I mean we have whiffed FAR too often. That was a major problem last year and I had hoped we would be more efficient at putting the ball in play.............

Except for the inordinate number of K's, it's about all you could have wished for this first game...................

From the offensive or defensive side? We're bound to strike out offensively when we are getting on as much as we are right now.. If you mean Keller's lack of K's, im not worried.

No, I mean we have whiffed FAR too often. That was a major problem last year and I had hoped we would be more efficient at putting the ball in play.............

I can't find the stats... how many whiffs have we had? I know a couple, but a couple looking as well....

wow! Offense woke the eff up for this game! I would caution those who get real excited about this game that Utah is obviously a pretty bad baseball team. They're about to fall to 1-6 on the season, lost 9-2 to UNLV earlier today and lost 3 of 4 to UC Davis to open the season.

Having said that, at least so far, the Big Ten has looked worse than I even expected, The conference sure seems to be ours to lose with some fight put up by Ohio State.

And before someone claims this is a 180 from my opinion last weekend, it's not. I knew the Big Ten wasn't going to be the real test, if Erstad is going to measure up as a good head coach, he's not only going to have to have us competing for the Big Ten title every year, but building us into the CLASS of the conference.

wow! Offense woke the eff up for this game! I would caution those who get real excited about this game that Utah is obviously a pretty bad baseball team. They're about to fall to 1-6 on the season, lost 9-2 to UNLV earlier today and lost 3 of 4 to UC Davis to open the season.

Having said that, at least so far, the Big Ten has looked worse than I even expected, The conference sure seems to be ours to lose with some fight put up by Ohio State.

And before someone claims this is a 180 from my opinion last weekend, it's not. I knew the Big Ten wasn't going to be the real test, if Erstad is going to measure up as a good head coach, he's not only going to have to have us competing for the Big Ten title every year, but building us into the CLASS of the conference.

180!!!!

• Fire 1

15-0 now! I wish the link to the live stats actually took you to the live stats so I could see how we scored

Took advantage of some walks and HBP with well timed hits.. The bats are going and yes, Utah is BAD. The next game could be a good measuring stick agains A&MCC.. they aren't great by any means, but they are better than Utah by far.

I see Texas A&M CC took 3 of 4 from UNO. STATE PRIDE!!!! WE NEED REVENGE!!!!!