Huskers vs Utes (gm 2)

Lemke gets huge K! to end the inning 3 left on no score

do you know Tex A@M CC, record or anything about them...im too lazy to look

5-1 with 3 wins against UNO

2/17/2012 Nebraska-Omaha PPD to 2/19, rain 2/18/2012 Nebraska-Omaha W 3-0 2/18/2012 Nebraska-Omaha L 2-1 2/19/2012 Nebraska-Omaha W 3-2 7 innings (makeup of 2/17 game) 2/19/2012 Nebraska-Omaha W 7-2 2/21/2012 at Houston W 3-2 2/24/2012 UNLV W 3-1 Kleberg Bank College Classic, Corpus Christi, TX 2/25/2012 Nebraska Kleberg Bank College Classic, Corpus Christi, TX

huskerswrkhavoc quote:

You really can lay off the periods, no need for that many.. 7 or 8 STRIKEOUTS, but how many "whiffs" as you put it..? Looking Ks are not whiffs... That's what I'm asking

Thanks for the grammar suggestion, but I have utilized a stream of consciousness style of writing for more years than I would like to admit to and adhering to your sensibilities is unlikely to alter that style. Sorry if it offends you, but I am equally offended by the myriad misspellings and improper grammar that multiple posts exhibit................and yet.................I just ignore it and concern myself with substance instead. We all seem to get along better that way.

And to your point.........a whiff doesn't in and off itself have to culminate in a strikeout. I was merely commenting on the inordinate times we failed to even make contact. Sometimes it occurred in the middle of an at-bat and sometimes it eventuated into a strikeout. Regardless, it was merely a passing innocuous comment. Hard to believe it devolves into a verbal spat.

See bolded.

Also, I don't know how much baseball you watch, but even the best of the best will occasionally swing their bat and miss the ball. It happens... kind of a lot.

Thanks again Captain Obvious.........................(did you miss the part about just ignoring some typos in the interests of congeniality............or is the lure of Punctuation Police just too enticing?)

huskerswrkhavoc quote:

You really can lay off the periods, no need for that many.. 7 or 8 STRIKEOUTS, but how many "whiffs" as you put it..? Looking Ks are not whiffs... That's what I'm asking

Thanks for the grammar suggestion, but I have utilized a stream of consciousness style of writing for more years than I would like to admit to and adhering to your sensibilities is unlikely to alter that style. Sorry if it offends you, but I am equally offended by the myriad misspellings and improper grammar that multiple posts exhibit................and yet.................I just ignore it and concern myself with substance instead. We all seem to get along better that way.

And to your point.........a whiff doesn't in and off itself have to culminate in a strikeout. I was merely commenting on the inordinate times we failed to even make contact. Sometimes it occurred in the middle of an at-bat and sometimes it eventuated into a strikeout. Regardless, it was merely a passing innocuous comment. Hard to believe it devolves into a verbal spat.

See bolded.

Also, I don't know how much baseball you watch, but even the best of the best will occasionally swing their bat and miss the ball. It happens... kind of a lot.

Thanks again Captain Obvious.........................(did you miss the part about just ignoring some typos in the interests of congeniality............or is the lure of Punctuation Police just too enticing?)

you mad bro?

• Fire 1

huskerswrkhavoc quote:

See bolded.

My apologies. Not trying to be a jackass.

huskerswrkhavoc quote:

See bolded.

you mad bro?

Not a bit.............just having some fun with a few compatriots..................after all, watching Doc and the boys light up the scoreboard is a bit disconcerting....................It's ALL good.........

huskerswrkhavoc quote:

See bolded.

you mad bro?

Not a bit.............just having some fun with a few compatriots..................after all, watching Doc and the boys light up the scoreboard is a bit disconcerting....................It's ALL good.........

ya its disturbing, 15 points at the half........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

• Fire 1

huskerswrkhavoc quote:

See bolded.

My apologies. Not trying to be a jackass.

No need and you weren't. I took it as verbal volleyball and assumed you did too...........