Ronda Rousy - MMA

Anyone see her tear that girls arm apart on Strikeforce tonight?

I read about the fight in USA Today so I thought I would catch it tonight. She looks like an absolute beast that has no idea how to fight fight 'MMA Style' yet. You can tell she is a freak of nature.

She is pretty decent looking and I imagine the way Dana White whores out athletes we will be seeing a lot more of her mainstream pretty soon.

Anyone see her tear that girls arm apart on Strikeforce tonight?

I read about the fight in USA Today so I thought I would catch it tonight. She looks like an absolute beast that has no idea how to fight fight 'MMA Style' yet. You can tell she is a freak of nature.

She is pretty decent looking and I imagine the way Dana White whores out athletes we will be seeing a lot more of her mainstream pretty soon.

You ever hear his comments about Gina Carano during her fighting days? If so you might not be as confident in that fact.Then again money talks, and if there's anything that bald douche has shown is that he'll never shy away from earning a big payday for himself.

Dana White will have nothing to do with Womens MMA.. I have heard that from a valid source... Dana himself.

Strikeforce will continue womens MMA but you will never see women in the UFC and i can promise you that.

Rousey is crazy.. 5 fights-5 submission wins-all5 armbars-all in the first round

Girl is the Nick Diaz of womens MMA.

Dana White will have nothing to do with Womens MMA.. I have heard that from a valid source... Dana himself.

Strikeforce will continue womens MMA but you will never see women in the UFC and i can promise you that.

Rousey is crazy.. 5 fights-5 submission wins-all5 armbars-all in the first round

Girl is the Nick Diaz of womens MMA.

I don't think you will see women in UFC either, but he will figure out a way to 'use' her to benefit the UFC. She isn't like the other female fighters that I have seen. The princess (I am aware of Tate's long wrestling-fighting history) that she destroyed yesterday is more what I am use to. This chick is a beast.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...