Big series this weekend!

I'd be satisfied with a 2-1 split.............

Who wins the 4th game? ;)

It's a 4-game series, FYI.

I'd be satisfied with a 2-1 split.............

Who wins the 4th game? ;)

It's a 4-game series, FYI.

My mistake..........should be 3-1..............nice catch............

If our bats keep it up,and our starting pitching goes at leats 5 innings, I expect us to win all 4

You really expect us to sweep them? You're certainly entitled to your opinion, but you're going to be disappointed.

No not expecting, but i think we have the potential if what I said actaully happens which probably won't but I think we'll win at least 2. Plus Huber needs to close out all 4 games and I will be happy.

Would love to get 3. Just feel like a lot of people are ready to get excited about this team.

I'd love to get excited about ANY men's Nebraska sport. Man, this is about as dark a time for Nebraska athletics as I've ever lived through. Football is mediocre, Basketball is god awful, baseball has been god awful, I'd love for one of these sports to turn the corner.

I love how you conveniently leave out a top ten men's gymnastics program, a wrestling program that competed well in a very strong B1G, and sent several wreslters to the national tournament, and a third place showing by the men's track and field team in the B1G indoor meet. But hey... men's sports are only defined by the three you mentioned.

• Fire 1