Cal Bears Vs. Fighting Erstads

Cal Bears 9-2 vs Huskers 8-4

Cal just came off a W vs Creighton 7-5

This is what this weekends rotation looks like via huskers.com:

Nebraska - California

Fri., March 9 - 1:35 p.m.: So. Zach Hirsch (LHP, 1-1) vs. Cal - Jr. Justin Jones (LHP, 2-1)

Sat., March 10 - 2:05 p.m.: So. Jon Keller (RHP, 1-0) vs. Cal - Jr. Matt Flemer (RHP, 2-0)

Sun., March 11 - 1:05 p.m.: Jr. Tom Lemke (RHP, 1-0) vs. Cal - So. Kyle Porter (LHP, 1-0)

Mon., March 12 - 12:05 p.m.: Jr. Tyler Niederklein (RHP, 1-1) vs. Cal - So. Mike Theofanopoulos (LHP, 0-1)

The Husker offense will obviously see better pitching this weekend than they have since the Zags. Hopefully the bats stay fairly hot as they have been in most of the games so far this year. These guy are going to have to keep the errors at a minimum and make sure they take advatage of RISP. Seems like this has been a bit of a hiccup so far this year. We have put up some good offensive numbers so far but I would like to see more consistency. Good Luck and Go Big Red!

Thanks Havoc.

I am right about Nebraska tying it up 8-8 in the bottom of the 9th with the winning run on second w/one out, yes? :)

Actually, I'm not--we had two out, and we hit one right back to the pitcher--we're in extra innings against Cal. :)