Biggest Areas of Need for the 2013 Class

Well, as of today this minute we really need to get some GOOD DTs in!! I just can't believe we can't get top DT recruits to come here more easily with what we have been able to do with them and get them to the league! It really blows my mind.

Well, as of today this minute we really need to get some GOOD DTs in!! I just can't believe we can't get top DT recruits to come here more easily with what we have been able to do with them and get them to the league! It really blows my mind.

I here ya. Mich grabbing c/b Douglas was a big loss. To read this board, you had to think he was ours. Looks like it will be like old times with getting those top recruits here. T O didn't get that many, but he and his coaching staff knew what it took to build them to be All Americans or all conference players.

I think Bo could be that kind of coach, but how long will it take and does he have the coaches that are going to be here long enough, and are they the type of coaches T O had. Beck might be, but he is still new at his position, and some of the others we won't know about for a couple of years yet. I think Cotton has to show something this year, he has been here long enough now.

Doesn't seem very often we get the player at the top of our recruiting board, and end up going after usualy our third choice, more often than not

GBR!!!

I think Marrow will end up getting quite a few carries for a FB, i think the FB thing is just a cover, so to speak. I hope they dont break him out til confrence play thou. If hes as agile and quick as they say he is, he could be devestating.... Brandon Jacobs esque. We could pound him and Burkhead to grind out 4th quarters when we need to hold onto the ball and secure the win. I think he is going to suprise some people.

RB should be a huge priority in every class..... Just ask Iowa!!

I don't entirely disagree, but you can't overload one position because it'll short another. And with five RBs behind Rex that's plenty. Of course if a situation happens at RB to Nebraska like it did with Iowa that depth could disappear quickly but for now we have the depth to address it should it arise.

I think Marrow will end up getting quite a few carries for a FB, i think the FB thing is just a cover, so to speak. I hope they dont break him out til confrence play thou. If hes as agile and quick as they say he is, he could be devestating.... Brandon Jacobs esque. We could pound him and Burkhead to grind out 4th quarters when we need to hold onto the ball and secure the win. I think he is going to suprise some people.

Remember A&M 2007, I had to look it up because I couldn't remember all the details - Jorvorskie Lane, 6'0, 268 lbs. 15 carries for 130 yards against Cosgrove. That dude was an absolute wrecking ball that game. Lane consistently put up about 700 yards a season during his career until his senior year when I think he got hurt. If Marrow can end up like this guy we're going to hurt some big10 teams. It would have been nice to have Marrow when we were up by 17 on Oklahoma in the championship game a couple years ago.