*Give Them Their Own Thread*

KU 57-49.

Very poor shooting performance. Live by the 3 Die by the 3 and NU was 1-20 I believe.

We all thought this team could be special, next year, so the joy ride they provided us(especially in the B1G tourney) has been fun to watch. It is a shame it ended this way.

Coach Yori, please go find yourself a hell of a tenacious rebounder that can step on the floor next year and you might have something VERY special.

Inexplicable how many times we had the ball in the deep post and rather than go straight up .........tried to pass out and turned it over..........

But, all in all.....a terrific year for a very young team.............bodes well for the future....

KU 57-49.

Very poor shooting performance. Live by the 3 Die by the 3 and NU was 1-20 I believe.

We all thought this team could be special, next year, so the joy ride they provided us(especially in the B1G tourney) has been fun to watch. It is a shame it ended this way.

Coach Yori, please go find yourself a hell of a tenacious rebounder that can step on the floor next year and you might have something VERY special.

Unfortunately, I think there is only ONE recruit for next year and she is the heir apparent point guard to Moore.....after LM graduates next year....

KU 57-49.

Unfortunately, I think there is only ONE recruit for next year and she is the heir apparent point guard to Moore.....after LM graduates next year....

I believe they can get 3. Burke is the only senior that played and they had one on scholly that sat on the bench in street clothes. And I believe they still have slot from Layne Reeves departure. One of these spots they tried to give to Lindsey Winkleman who just left the volleyball team

• Fire 1

We graduated Kaitlyn Burke and Harleen Siddu off this team. Layne Reeves was also part of this class and was honored on Senior Day, but I don't know if her scholly counted against the team this year. I don't think it did. That would give us at least two scholarships to offer in this year's class, perhaps three if Reeves' scholly becomes available.

• Fire 1

That is a damned fine post, Crewe. Took the words right out of my mouth.

Volleyball lost Shelby Winkelmann and Taylor Simpson this year, as well as the seniors, so they should have a larger recruiting class. Too bad about Winkelmann. That girl is a HELL of an athlete.

BAZINGA!!!! Shelby Winkelmann,not Lindsey my bad. She actually made the team after a tryout I guess but just wanted to be closer to home. She was like the Mizzou HS Player of the Year in her class. And she dropped 55 on a team.

The deal with John Cook's classes are these Nebraska HS athletes are filling them up three/four years in advanced, gotta love that.

And I do believe Connie will have three open schollies.

I'm pretty bummed about the girls losing, but I can't help but think we went further than we should have this year. Conference championship game, NCAA #6 seed - that's pretty damned good for a team half of which is made up of girls playing their first D1 season. The future is very bright. No matter how disappointing this is.

• Fire 1

Just one of those days where nothing went right for us. Too bad it had to happen at "the dance" but it is what it is. The future is bright though. Hooper's been nursing a foot injury. She's been in a walking boot leading up to the tourney. She looked out of sorts today too. I also look for Hailie Sample to elevate her game next season if she can stay healthy. She was a true freshman this season but battled injuries while playing some. She'll provide meaningful depth behind Hooper and Cady to give them a breather. One of Sample's strengths (before injury) was rebounding.

24-9 is nothing to be ashamed of though. 2nd best mark in Huskers WBB history. Expecting great things next year though.

That is a damned fine post, Crewe. Took the words right out of my mouth.

Volleyball lost Shelby Winkelmann and Taylor Simpson this year, as well as the seniors, so they should have a larger recruiting class. Too bad about Winkelmann. That girl is a HELL of an athlete.

BAZINGA!!!! Shelby Winkelmann,not Lindsey my bad. She actually made the team after a tryout I guess but just wanted to be closer to home. She was like the Mizzou HS Player of the Year in her class. And she dropped 55 on a team.

The deal with John Cook's classes are these Nebraska HS athletes are filling them up three/four years in advanced, gotta love that.

And I do believe Connie will have three open schollies.

You are probably right. I was referencing hearing Connie say we only have one coming in. She may have meant only one signed and I misinterpreted.