So Manning's a Bronco...now what?

Foppa

Manning is just a regular season QB.

Some of his all-time NFL postseason records:

• Most 300+ yard passing games: 8
  • Most yards passing, 1st half of game: 360 vs. Denver Broncos, 1/9/05
  • Led the biggest comeback in conference championship game history (18 pts), 1/21/07 vs. New England
  • One of only four QBs to post a perfect 158.3 passer rating in a game (Don Meredith, Terry Bradshaw, Dave Krieg)
  • Most games with 20+ completions: 14
  • Most completions and attempts in a single postseason: 97/153 (2006)
  • One of only 2 quarterbacks to complete 80% of his passes in two playoff games (tied with Kurt Warner)

Oh my Fop. Why all the venom? Manning is just a regular season QB. Tebow rallied Denver to the playoffs and a win over the Stelers.

T_O_B

G>B>R

Like I've said...don't mind his work ethic and enthusiasm. But I hope when I fly comercially, the airline didn't hire a Pizza Hut delivery boy to fly the plane because he was enthusiastic and worked hard. Again...how many games did Tebow 'win' and the opponents 'lose'? This divine intervention idea only goes so far...and with God Boy sleeping his way around Hollywood these days...expect the 'miracles' to start ending and the college QB to show why NU QB's don't go play in the NFL as QB. Same thing.

Fwiw...Tebow would be nice to have in a short yardage or goal-line situation...don't expect Manning to take those types of chances.

Now just imagine you're this guy, and you've got this ridiculous tattoo to live with for the rest of your life:

LINK

Tebow-Time-Tattoo.jpg

He'll have the Tebow taken off and covered up with Peyton.

I don't understand the move to the Jets. I am really curious what Mark Sanchez has to say about it.

It's interesting because they gave him a choice between NYJ and Jacksonville and he chose the Jets. The Jets organization feed off of being a huge media circus, as does Tebow, so it makes sense in that regard. If he wanted to be "the guy" he would have went to Jacksonville. Mark Sanchez sucks, but I don't really see Tebow being their starter. I guess he's happy being a gadget QB.

It's interesting because they gave him a choice between NYJ and Jacksonville and he chose the Jets. The Jets organization feed off of being a huge media circus, as does Tebow, so it makes sense in that regard. If he wanted to be "the guy" he would have went to Jacksonville. Mark Sanchez sucks, but I don't really see Tebow being their starter. I guess he's happy being a gadget QB.

He was done at qb when he left Denver. He will get moved to another position. Rex Ryan better hope it works out otherwise i have a very good feeling that if the Jets have another mediocre year he will be done as coach. In a way Rex is like Jerry Jones that he cares more outside of football than actual football. How else you going to explain getting players that don't make any sense?

He was done at qb when he left Denver. He will get moved to another position. Rex Ryan better hope it works out otherwise i have a very good feeling that if the Jets have another mediocre year he will be done as coach. In a way Rex is like Jerry Jones that he cares more outside of football than actual football. How else you going to explain getting players that don't make any sense?

I don't know. I kind of feel like the type of offense Denver ran last year is Rex Ryan's dream offense. Bringing in Tony Sparano for OC only adds to this belief. He's the guy who brought the Wildcat to the NFL.