97 Nebraska vs 97 Michigan (ESPN Poll)

This was one of the better threads. The going back and forth was hilarious. I just turned on the tv and I think buckys spinkster is a little tight right now with the syracuse score at halftime. Lets get behind bucky,because we do not want to be in front of him and his cow girlfriends.

• Fire 1

Not sure if we are going to hear from Bucky for the rest of the night. He just watched the Nebraska mens basketball team run an offense and cost him a final 8 birth. Now you Know our pain Bucky with mens basketball. And to say I watched roughly 20 games of nebraska basketball,but missed the Indiana game. Okay bucky womans softball and baseball is up.

funny, the Wiscy chick is really a NEB chick. Its the ugly chick in the back that's from Wiscy :)

Nope she's the real deal, trust me I have a lot of pictures...er for research only of course.

3898876247_dd364d830a_z.jpg

3900804126_3f5d304178_z.jpg3900802026_d7f30cd4fb_z.jpg

As a side note I probably shouldn't have thrown a picture of Larry up there since we kind of share responsibility for his existence. His wife is from Wisconsin and he has a place on Long Lake just down the shore from my Aunt...even golfs at a place I had a membership when I was a teenager. God I hate him.

funny, the Wiscy chick is really a NEB chick. Its the ugly chick in the back that's from Wiscy :)

Nope she's the real deal, trust me I have a lot of pictures...er for research only of course.

3898876247_dd364d830a_z.jpg

3900804126_3f5d304178_z.jpg3900802026_d7f30cd4fb_z.jpg

As a side note I probably shouldn't have thrown a picture of Larry up there since we kind of share responsibility for his existence. His wife is from Wisconsin and he has a place on Long Lake just down the shore from my Aunt...even golfs at a place I had a membership when I was a teenager. God I hate him.

I wonder if the wisky girl is sexually active?

Well anyone who wants to put the bots to work.... should probably do it, Michigan has closed the gap pretty significantly in the last 24hrs... dont look like they are slowing down either

Geez no kidding. It was almost a 3/1 split in favor of NU this morning.

Reading the comments:

"red_and_guilty.jpg

That's nothing. There was a Michigan vs FSU vote bot battle with Spartan bots helping out FSU...racked up millions of votes.

[/left]

red_and_guilty.jpg

I found a thread talking about it being at 22 million votes

[/left]