Greatest, most violent, bonecrunching, slobberknocking Cornhusker football hits

^^ I don't think this is a personal foul. What's he supposed to do, yell a warning to the guy before he hits him?

You can't really tell who Emart is in the video, but I was at the game and remember watching him barley block a guy and touch no one else, so I had no idea where the personal foul came from. I figured it was on someone else.

But the decleater at the end of the return was by Jim Ebke, gotta get my fellow East High Spartan some love, and in no way should that have been a penalty.

^^ I don't think this is a personal foul. What's he supposed to do, yell a warning to the guy before he hits him?

You can't really tell who Emart is in the video, but I was at the game and remember watching him barley block a guy and touch no one else, so I had no idea where the personal foul came from. I figured it was on someone else.

But the decleater at the end of the return was by Jim Ebke, gotta get my fellow East High Spartan some love, and in no way should that have been a penalty.

Sure enough. #32 Jim Ebke. The youtube is labeled "Eric Martin". But it was Ebke who laid the wood on that one. :lol:

It was the Bob Newhart clone Greg Burks and his crew earning their bonus from Dan Beebe. Such a travesty of a screwjob...

Emart whiffs at a guy at about the 25 yard line at the 14-15 second mark. The thing about that kickoff was the flag was thrown in front of NU's sideline. The numbers were probably mixed up but everyone would be stupid if they didn't think Emart had a reputation amongst officials. I believe EMart had said in an interview that year that officials told him they were watching him closely. He was pretty much targeted and watched undera microscope by officials after the OSU game.

Watch Frost lower his shoulder at the 2:18 mark and knock down THREE Sooners. I think #36 is OU senior OLB Travian Smith. Drafted the next year and played for half dozen years in the NFL.