This is what separates Tebow from most Religious "Leaders"

http://msn.foxsports...bow-snub-032212

Pat Robertson, televangelist and a leader in the Christian Right movement, said the Denver Broncos treated Tim Tebow "shabbily," adding an injury to the team's new quarterback Peyton Manning "would serve them right."

Tebow would never say something like this. Or probably even THINK it.

Probably but in a way he is worse because he showboats it so often which in a way fake christians do in the first place.

I'm certain that those aren't his intentions. He is a religious man and he wants to give God all the praise he thinks He deserves for his accomplishments. The fact that he happens to be a media attraction isn't his problem.

True it isn't his fault that he's constantly being shown in the media those types of situations. But it does get annoying to be constantly seeing it when trying to watch the news, sports or news paper. To me its almost gotten to the point where it's as annoying as jehova witnesses knocking on your door.

Cool he's religious and wants to show his praise. Thats good it keeps them being a good citizen. But doesn't mean that I and others need to be constantly reminded of it. I'm a religious person to. I don't go to church every sunday nor say my prayers before going to bed every night. I do the best I can to treat people right and to be the best person I can truely be. But I don't wear religious gear or praise him all the time, acting like my god is the one and only. Or even that my beliefs are better than someone elses.

I'm certain that those aren't his intentions. He is a religious man and he wants to give God all the praise he thinks He deserves for his accomplishments. The fact that he happens to be a media attraction isn't his problem.

True it isn't his fault that he's constantly being shown in the media those types of situations. But it does get annoying to be constantly seeing it when trying to watch the news, sports or news paper. To me its almost gotten to the point where it's as annoying as jehova witnesses knocking on your door.

Cool he's religious and wants to show his praise. Thats good it keeps them being a good citizen. But doesn't mean that I and others need to be constantly reminded of it. I'm a religious person to. I don't go to church every sunday nor say my prayers before going to bed every night. I do the best I can to treat people right and to be the best person I can truely be. But I don't wear religious gear or praise him all the time, acting like my god is the one and only. Or even that my beliefs are better than someone elses.

Then don't blame Tebow for it, blame the media for showing it.

I use to be completely annoyed by Tebow not because of religion but because he seemed like that annoying relative (bother, cousin) that could always do something better than you could.

I think he has become an underdog. I get tired of people complaining about his religion. He doesn't publish or write the stories about himself. His character is consistent and people bash him for it. I am not a fan of his game, but I am a fan of the man. I am a Tebow supporter.

Edit: To be fair, both said push the religion way too far...it's not the guy's fault. One said said he's over the top while the other says he's a crusader. I happen to disagree with both.

This message was paid for by the Citizens to Stop Ignorance. We are not affiliated with Tim Tebow in any way.

Pat Robertson says some really dumb things but he says some good things. The problem is he is a high profile person and you'll have to deal with the bad just as you enjoy the good. But he isn't any different than any other human being. How many of us would be in the same boat if every word out of our mouth is dissected by the media and our opponents? Not one of us would be any better than Pat, Biden, Santorum or BO. :thumbs

I'm certain that those aren't his intentions.

I am certain that are those his intentions.

He is a religious man and he wants to give God all the praise he thinks He deserves for his accomplishments. The fact that he happens to be a media attraction isn't his problem.

I know devout christians and they talk about God less then he does. Yes it is his problem. He knows cameras will be followed everywhere he goes and he know this. The only reason he garned attention at all in the NFL was due to him being outspoken of his faith and nothing to do with his football skills.

I'm certain that those aren't his intentions.

I am certain that are those his intentions.

He is a religious man and he wants to give God all the praise he thinks He deserves for his accomplishments. The fact that he happens to be a media attraction isn't his problem.

I know devout christians and they talk about God less then he does. Yes it is his problem. He knows cameras will be followed everywhere he goes and he know this. The only reason he garned attention at all in the NFL was due to him being outspoken of his faith and nothing to do with his football skills.

I know some devout Christians and they talk about God just as much as Tebow does. The media makes more of Tim Tebow's faith than Tim Tebow does, it's their problem and it's your problem for thinking the way you do. Not his.