New Additions?

According to his twitter Morgan is looking at coming here. He should be able to get out of his LOI with the coaching change. On the other hand I haven't heard anything about Mason yet.

From Morgan's twitter:

I hope that @SamThompson25 know that if I go to #Nebraska Big10 im gon be oh his ass

The following ones were a conversation between him and Miles Reynolds who visited this weekend.

Morgan: @MilesReyRey3 @jahprobound look like the visit went well?

Reynolds: @J_Morgan12 yea bro it was love

Morgan:@MilesReyRey3 how's the campus..? U think I'll like it?

Reynolds@J_Morgan12 You'll love it, got everything

He also retweeted a Husker fan who said we would love him to come here .

CSU doesn't have to let them out of their LOIs. Its common but they don't have to. And they can put restrictions on where they go still. It would be a crappy move for CSU to say they couldn't go but it happens.

Technically true, but I'm guessing Smiles left with a lot of good will and would be surprised if they kept kids who don't want to be there just out of spite. Might be different if we were in the same conference.

I really hope Morgan comes over. Mason would be interesting, I don't know much about him honestly. SG seems to be the position in best shape on the team though so not sure how much he is needed. Especially compared to Morgan.

Morgan is the type of forward the team hasn't had in a while. A long athletic guy that can give other teams fits on the defensive end, he is pretty raw offensively though.

I really hope Morgan comes over. Mason would be interesting, I don't know much about him honestly. SG seems to be the position in best shape on the team though so not sure how much he is needed. Especially compared to Morgan.

Morgan is the type of forward the team hasn't had in a while. A long athletic guy that can give other teams fits on the defensive end, he is pretty raw offensively though.

If by best position, you mean best populated, I would agree.

But with the scoring droughts we have endured over the last few years, I can not bring myself to say we are well-stocked with "scorers"........... :blink:

But with the scoring droughts we have endured over the last few years, I can not bring myself to say we are well-stocked with "scorers"........... :blink:

I didn't mean to say we are set there. More of a fact that as of right now every front court player on scholarship is a Sr. There is a dire need for post players.

SG will hopefully be a strong suit for the team with Biggs and Shields in the fold.

I didn't mean to say we are set there. More of a fact that as of right now every front court player on scholarship is a Sr. There is a dire need for post players.

SG will hopefully be a strong suit for the team with Biggs and Shields in the fold.

We need to take whoever we can... Numbers don't necessarily mean depth but you can't have depth without the numbers.

I don't think Mason is looking at NU. He just doesnt want to be at CSU with his coaches gone. I'm not sure we make room for him. I would guess if we try to do anything we take a couple of Juco's so we don't get too overloaded with scholarships in a particular year. Nothing worse than only having 2 to offer and a bunch of guys that would be at best role players with the types we are trying to recruit here.

Got it...........and agree.........(but will always have room for pure shooters!)